London Eye Hostel

London Eye Hostel Rates and Deals

London Eye Hostel Reviews

Travlingboiler Travling…
Jail cells? Mar 12, 2011
Great place to save money but i don't think it compensates for hte cramped rooms and poor toilet facilites. Im only have way threw my stay and i wish i was staying some where else
divinechaos divinech…
Lousy London Mar 26, 2010
Awful. Awful. Awful. There's an absolute reason why the photos they release in their advertisements on booking sites only show into the beds, and not the beds themselves.

For a hostel that has SO much room when you first walk through the doors, you expect so much more. The entry-way is bright and inviting. It's rather close to the tube, walking distance to the London Eye, and surrounded by some cute local pubs. It's initially a very welcoming place.

Then you get into your rooms. The room itself is, as all rooms are, made up of 4 "walls". The beds are roughly the length of said walls, and as there are 4 units--there were no walls to speak of. The 4 units were bunk beds, 3 beds a piece. 12 people slept in a room in which any loving mother wouldn't dare stick even the tiniest of her children. In one case, the entry way to a traveler's bed was blocked off by the end of another bed, so he was forced to crawl over the bar to his middle bunk every time he wanted to get up.

There are no safe spots for luggage. You either claimed a corner or slept with your bags. I claimed the top bunk, luckily. I was able to breathe and sit up as I pleased, my valuables were up high, stored under my pillow, and out of harms way. I let my luggage fend for itself without a lock or even a door to keep it safe.

THE SHOWERS. Oh, god--the showers. Out of pure desperation, I showered in what felt like Arctic waters. The floor that we were left to stay on only had enough hot water for what seemed like 1 person a day. It took 3 days for anyone on my floor to become privy to the information that, on the floor above us, there were functioning and HOT showers.

The hosts were often rude, clearly annoyed by anyone who asked for their assistance. The only time they seemed eager to help was when it involved renting pots and pans to cook with, at what I remember to be about 3£, a refundable deposit.

I have not and never shall recommend this hostel to anyone I like.
rachvance rachvance
Jun 13, 2010
Worst hostel I have ever stayed at, not only did the fire alarm go off throughout the whole night, all the outdoor terraces were 'under construction', the beds were hard as rocks, and worst of all I got scabies... if there was a less than one I would rate it as that

London Eye Hostel Overview

This affordable hostel is in London's Bayswater, a few minutes from Kensington High Street. The hostel offers free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool and a tour desk as well as a safe-deposit box, a 24 hour reception and a laundry service. London city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hostel.

The hostel's front desk staff are on hand to assist you with any additional requirements you may have. There is a bank within the hostel. Luggage storage is also available to guests.

The London Eye Hostel is only a few steps from St Mary Abbots. London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is a 40 minute drive from the hostel. Notting Hill Gate, Gloucester Road and 68-86 Bar and Restaurant are within a 20-minute walk from the hostel.

London Eye Hostel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Billiards
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom
  • Breakfast in the Room
  • Luggage Storage

Related Travel Blogs About London Eye Hostel

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London .   After I going a massive Toyota Land Cruiser with 2 Japanese girls and a guide and started out tour.   This took us in to a lion…
...Hello London!
We got into Heathrow airport at noonish on the 13th of May. I was expecting the airport to be a lot nicer, but the roof was leaking and it seemed pretty ghetto. It didn't take that long to get throug…London Eye, then we walked back to our hostel. There we met 2 girls from Michigan that gave us some…
London
Put your hands up, put your hands up for London......I love this city!!! Alright people it’s once again time to clear the throat and put on your best English accents (not surprisingly quite fun…London Eye, and Buckingham Palace and so on and so forth. Took plenty of pictures, but some idiot left his spare battery in the hostel

Check London Eye Hostel Rates and Deals