Lomo Blanco Apartments

Check Tías Hotel Deals

Lomo Blanco Apartments Tías Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Lomo Blanco Nov 19, 2014
I must admit that I am quiet happy with our stay at Lomo Blanco Hotel in Puerto del Carmen. It was one of the best hotels we had while being in Canaries. We arrived at Lomo Blanco on a late Saturday evening, to a very friendly staff lady at the reception who was very quick to check us in and guide us to our apartment. The complex is pretty huge so she gave us a map with a drawn road to out room. The key to the room was an old style key, not the card-like key I am used to. The room had double doors. First was wooden and after opening them we had an access just to one of our balconies ( Our room had 2 of them, one balcony was next to the living room and second one next to the bedroom. Both were lovely with a great view on the main pool and the sea ). Second glass door separated the balcony from the room. This one seemed fragile and I was a bit worried that someone can enter the room when we will be out. Luckily nothing like that happend. I asked for a room on the first floor and I got what I wanted. The bottom floor room would not give me enough privacy since the rooms on this level have no balconies with woodem doors, just the single glass doors. For the first time I stayed in a self catering apartament and I fund it great. We had everything we needed and it was cleaned everyday to a high standard. We were lucky to get a room in Block B overlooking the pool and a view looking out to the sea.

The apartment was spotless and spacious. The living room was well furnished, the kitchen was fully equipped with everything we needed, the bathroom was spacious with toiletries, the bedroom had a huge wardrobe and pretty comfortable beds. No free wifi and no free TV. Staff told that it is just a two star hotel so they don’t need to provide it. I stayed in 1 star hotels who provided that for free, so I guess it is just a way to earn some extra euros on tourists.

The complex area is so green. Lovely flowers and plants are everywhere. The pool looked very clean and it had loads of sunbeds however I didn’t use it. I didn’t have time for that. Its area was relaxing and well maintained.

The hotel staff couln’t be more helpful. Always welcomed us with a huge smile and attended to our needs promptly. The lady at the reception called our car rental company when they were late with a car delivery and when the rental office didn’t pick up her call she called an other office to deliver a car to us as soon as possible.

The location oh hotel is excellent, close to the beach ( something like 5 minutes ) and near the main strip with many restaurants, bars , pubs and close to the old town, however there are a lot of steps to make up to apartments and down to the beach. Because of that I would not recommend this place for older people . If you are not able to manage steep hills or steps, you should think twice before bloking a room in this complex. Other than that the location is great. A SPAR supermarket is just a few minutes away. It is a good place to stocking up.

The transfer from the Lanzarote airport to the hotel is very reasonable by taxi. Just 16 euros.

Lomo Blanco is really good value for money, wonderful facilities, clean, well run, well maintained, super polite staff. Had a fantastic stay here. I would definitely recommend these apartments to future visitors.
Lomo Blanco
entrance
UE - Lanzarote - Spain - Canary Is…
vixen2306 says:
Nice. Shame though I am never planning to go to Lanzarote.
Posted on: Nov 20, 2014
cotton_foam says:
I would love to stay here!!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2014

Lomo Blanco Apartments Overview

The HG Lomo Blanco Apartments enjoy a fabulous location in a prestigious area of Lanzarote only 200m from one of the islands most beautiful beaches. Not too far away at only 700m from the front door guests will find a fine array of good shops, cafes, lively bars, restaurants and nightly entertainment. Offering great value for money, a range of services, amenities and facilities delivered by dedicated professional staff in a warm relaxed friendly atmosphere the HG Lomo Blanco Apartments make the ideal choice for discerning holidaymakers looking for a tranquil holiday in the sun. Treat yourself and make your next holiday booking at the HG Lomo Blanco Apartments.

Local tips: Lanzarote enjoys a number of world class golf courses, one of which is a mere 15km away and is well worth a visit or two. Don't miss a golden opportunity to improve your handicap by forgetting to pack your clubs! Ask the staff at reception for further information regarding booking tee off times, green fess etc.

FACILITIES:

Food, drink and entertainment: the main restaurant serves all main meals buffet style featuring local, national and international dishes. Snacks are served all day from the cafe/bar poolside, drinks are served from the lounge bar, cafe/bar poolside. Entertainment is easily found nearby in the resort centre.

Sports, games and activities; outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols, gardens, games room, billiards, table tennis. Further sporting amenities/activities are available nearby for rental/hire including sailing, diving, fishing, surfing, snorkeling, water sports, beach based ball games, horse riding, tennis and golf.

For the kids: kids section of outdoor swimming pool.

Additional: 24 hour reception, currency exchange, housekeeping, safety deposit box (reception), maid service, parking, Wi-Fi internet (payable locally), laundry, cycle rental, tourist desk/service, fax/photocopying service, car rental, luggage storage, newspapers.

Lomo Blanco Apartments Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower