Loma Linda Hotel Taxco

Loma Linda Hotel Taxco Rates and Deals

Loma Linda Hotel Taxco Reviews

geokid geokid
Best Views, Private Balconies. Oct 02, 2009
The Hotel Loma Linda is my favorite of all motels, hotels or hostels in Taxco. I have stayed at 7 different facilities over the years and Loma Linda is still my favorite. I guess it is the private balcony of the second floor rooms with and unbelievable view of the mountains and valley below. I have fixed my own diner or got a to go order to have a picnic diner on the balcony with my favorite wine, to watch the sun set. This is am image I will always remember. The Loma Linda is an older yet comfortable 3 to 4 star resort facility. You could spend your entire vacation here enjoying a spectacular view from the swimming pool or your balcony. There is an on site restaurant and bar. The staff is local, helpful, friendly and experienced. There are 70 guestrooms that have a colonial flavor that feature a gorgeous view of the city or the hills. Most rooms have a private balcony. There is a heated swimming pool with with an adjacent wading pool. There is a large off-street secured parking area.

I have stayed here on 14 occasions. It was my home base during the annual Silver Jewelry Festival. My last visit was November 2007. I paid $34 for my favorite room. The only down side about staying here is no nearby eateries.

Ave. De los Plateros # 52, Taxco Guerrero

Ph: +52 (762) 622-0206 or 622-0753

GPS 18°33'23"N 99°35'54"W

Loma Linda Hotel Taxco Overview

This hotel is built on a hillside that overlooks a deep valley with a view of an old hacienda and surrounding mountains in the picturesque Taxco.

It is 10 minutes from the centre where you can visit several historic and colonial monuments and church.

Hotel Loma Linda is a modest yet comfortable 3 star property where you will spend relaxed vacation. Enjoy a fabulous view from your balcony and the friendly personal service provided by the staff.

The 70 guest rooms you will find in Hotel Loma Linda are comfortable, featuring a gorgeous view of the city or the hills you can enjoy from your private balcony.

Loma Linda Hotel Amenities