2000 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA, USA - (206) 441-1430

Lola Seattle Reviews

Marina2710 Marina27…
Delicious but leave hungry May 29, 2016
Lola is the baby sister of Dahlia Lounge across the street. Lola offers delicious bites with complex flavors that make you want more, but often leave you seemingly hungrier than when you first walked in. The reason is the portions are small but the prices are large.

I have been there only a handful of times and would prefer to go more often but the final tab always reminds me why I don't do it more often.

Unless you have an unlimited budget this is not the place to visit on the regular, but the lamb kabobs are definitely worth a try.
van2011 van2011
Best Mediterranean Food Ever! Apr 17, 2011
This restaurant had the most amazing Mediterranean food. My friend and I found this place as we were randomly roaming the streets of downtown Seattle. I would say, that this is one of the best places I've ever discovered by chance. The food was very flavourful, the service was great! Each bite was like an explosion of flavour in your mouth! It's a must try when visiting Seattle next!
aelder2259 aelder22…
Best Cosmo in Town Mar 09, 2009
Lola is a restaurant owned by [url=]Tom Douglas[/url]. The food is mainly Greek tapas (small plates). I usually go here not for the food, but for the fantastic citrus cosmo that they make. It's the perfect blend of sweet and tart. Be warned, though, they are so good that you will spend a lot of money and/or get very drunk!

Check Seattle Hotel Deals