Lola Itang Pension and Restaurant

Lola Itang Pension and Restaurant Rates and Deals

Lola Itang Pension and Restaurant Puerto Princesa City Reviews

dinsevilla dinsevil…
Lola Itang Pension and Restaurant Apr 11, 2013
I went to Puerto Princesa with my whole family and stayed at Lola Itang's. We stayed in their dorm room considering that there were 11 of us. The room is clean and well kept. The bunk beds are hardwood and not the cheap rickety ones at all. The a/c is up and running so our sleep was very comfortable.

They also have an affordable restaurant which serves Filipino food. The location though is quite on the far end of the city but there are loads of tricycles around so it can be easy if you want to head to famous restaurants in PP.
yheleen yheleen
place is simple for that price Dec 20, 2009
Gee, I wished I didn't stay in this place. The people were okay, they were friendly and helpful however, the rooms were bad and not really clean. They don't even have a hot shower and the pail was dirty as well (am not sure about the other rooms tho).

When I was looking for a place to stay in Palawan, all the others were fully booked and Lola Itang still has available rooms so not knowing what to expect and since the name spells warmth (I love grandmas and family-run businesses), I went ahead and booked.

At least, they have free airport pick up tho (I have to give them that) but the place itself looks old and needs real cleaning.

Food was ordinary and amenities were poor. They said it used to be a great place. Maybe because it has been existing for years that it surely needs some renovation.
yheleen says:
Thank you too Sylvia. Yeah, hope they will renovate the place - for Lola Itang's memory.
Posted on: Dec 21, 2009
sylviandavid says:
Always sad when a nice place doesn't get maintained. Thanks for this review. Sylvia
Posted on: Dec 20, 2009

Lola Itang Pension and Restaurant Overview

Welcome to Lola Itang Pension House and Restaurant! Great deal, friendly, cosy, clean and beautiful food!! We are sure you will love our wonderful place!!

Lola Itang Pension and Restaurant Amenities

• Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Airport shuttle
  • Tour Desk
  • Air Conditioned
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Lola Itang Pension and Restaurant Rates and Deals