Loki Backpackers Hostel & Incahaus Hostel

Check Lima Hotel Deals

Loki Backpackers Hostel & Incahaus Hostel Lima Reviews

skydiver skydiver
One of the most famous hostels in Lima. Jan 10, 2009
Loki Hostel in Lima was one of the accomodations that were recommended to my by travelbuddy Yadi. It's very good located in one of the city's central parts called Miraflores. All around are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops. It's also easy to find. We were four and got a room for ourselves, simple but clean. The bathroom was shared with another room with two beds, but that one was empty when we checked in. There is free internet use, but the three available computers were almost always occupied unfortunately. On the top is a bar with a pool table, that's also where we got some breakfast. if you're enough with just some bread with jam and tea, that's for free. Any additional wishes are available, like a fruit salad for example, but you have to pay for it. All in one we were pretty satisfied with this hostel.
yadilitta says:
Good to know my recommendations was ok! :)
Posted on: Jan 10, 2009
JaemyE JaemyE
Not for introverts. Jul 07, 2008
Loki is good for people traveling in groups. Most of their guests are a pair at least. It's a huge place and the bar is on the roof level, so you can't hear all the noise when you're in your room, so that's good. It seems to be a great place to party really hard and play drunken pool or foosball every night. Not a lot of people engage strangers in friendly conversation, so if you're they somewhat timid type (me), you might have a time having buddies. HOWEVER, I did kind of trip over another, smaller hostal 2 blocks away Red Psycho Llama, which I will review if it's in the travel data base. Loki's location is excellent, security is good, you can buy your own lock for large lockers in dorms and small lockers in reception. I suggest you bring your own pillow.

Check Lima Hotel Deals