Lokenjen Tailor Made Adventures

www.lokenjen.info - 254-722-221931

Lokenjen Tailor Made Adventures Nairobi Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Tailored Safaris to suit individual needs Jun 19, 2013
If you are traveling to Africa, it is important to make arrangements ahead of time, but if you do not, it is also possible to get a company like Lokenjen to tailor make a safari that suits you. They did the same for my husband and I. A 3 days/ 2 nights safari to Masai Mara National Reserve.

The company is run by a married couple Monique and Augustino. Monique manages the office, while Augustino and his team run the safaris.

I got in touch with them through my agent in Uganda, Robert of Cheetah Safaris Uganda Ltd. Within a week of contacting them, they had put together a decent safari package for 3 days/ 2 nights for under $700 per person, excluding park entrance fees. Our package was full board; it included all meals, accommodation, transport to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.

Monique was very good at communicating and making all the last minute changes I requested. We flew in from Entebbe in Uganda on an early morning flight to Nairobi where we were met by Augustino and our guide Bernard. After a briefing and allowing us to settle our bill on arrival, Augustino sent us off on our safari with Bernard.

For the entire journey, Bernard took good care of us,answering all questions we asked and volunteering information he thought we needed. He was gentle, respectful and calm under difficult situations, especially the bad road from the highway through the park to our accommodation. In all, we had a great experience.

I highly recommend using them if you plan a safari to Kenya or Tanzania.

Their contact information:

Lokenjen Tailor Made Adventures

www.lokenjen.info and www.facebook.com/lokenjen

Phone: +254-722-221931
Africancrab says:
Bhushan, we stayed at the Fairmont Mara Safari club, I wrote a review about it, take a look at the review.
bhush2006 says:
Nicely written Harriet. Can you please tell in which resorts did u stay?
missandrea81 says:
Very good to know. Thanks for the info, Harriet.

Check Nairobi Hotel Deals