Lokanda Peskarija

Lokanda Peskarija  - View of the marina when you dine here

Lokanda Peskarija Dubrovnik Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Eating by the Pier Mar 13, 2015
We came here for our first dinner after we arrive. My husband had eaten here in his previous trip and he had said the food was cheap and good. You cannot miss this restaurant if you were to walk by the pier. People who had come by boat would also walk through this restaurant.

Simple alfresco setting with waiters dressed like sailors (in stripe white & blue tops). Nothing grand, very relaxed atmosphere. I ordered squids which I thought would be grilled but it came moist but still tasty. My husband had the calamari. Service was fast and efficient, staff spoke good English. Would come again (but maybe try the scampi next time!).

One thing to note that there tend to be stray cats around this pier and as this restaurant is mainly a fish restaurant so cats might come by your table hoping to get some of your fish!

KIV for my pix!
View of the marina when you dine h…
tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Good family restaurant Aug 23, 2010
It is one of the recommended restaurants at the Lonely Planet so we decided to give it a try! You can order risottos, fish and mussels, but they don´t have a great variety of desserts. Actually they only had lemon sorbet! :) We ate a seafood risotto and some fried tiny fishes, which were so tasty! I didn´t enjoy risotto that much! Being Spanish I prefer to have a nice "paella" :) Silvia had a refreshment and I had a huge cold beer!

It is a good place to go with some friends or family, but I wouldn´t recommended for a couple in a romantic trip! :) There are too many tables and the service is not very exclusive. By the way, they have the menu in Spanish! hehehh

The bill came out to be 125 Kn for the whole meal, so you get goog value for the money you pay! :)

Once lunch was over we decided to take a boat tour! Be carefullAfter our lunch we went straight to the Pile Gate to get our t

Check Dubrovnik Hotel Deals