Logos Hotel Warsaw (Shared Facilities)

Average rate: $37 - Hotel class: 2 stars
Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie 31/33, Warsaw, Poland

Logos Hotel Warsaw (Shared Facilities) Rates and Deals

Logos Hotel Warsaw (Shared Facilities) Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Good but Basic Hotel Jun 10, 2015
I booked this hotel for me and my TB’s guest. Our trip’s schedule was tight so we needed something with a fine location. Logos’ location is quite good. The hotel is surrendered by a narrow park. You can hear birds singing in the morning if your window is open. A lot of joggers and people walking their dogs can be found here. There are a lot of trees, the famous Warsaw’s Mermaid monument and the new riverside boulevard. But the biggest plus is the short distance from the city Centre (about fifteen minutes by walk), the Metro station (about two minutes to the nearest Metro station - Centrum Nauki Kopernik) and all the must-see places in the Old Town (about ten minutes by walk).

We stayed here for two nights. It is a quite old hotel and it looks as such from the outsider. Before, it belonged to the Polish Teachers Union. It was sold and I think that its new owners are doing their best as the basic rooms are renovated and clean, the service is nice and the price, as for european capital, is really reasonable. The recepcion is the worst looking part of this place. It is small and looks like from the soviet times. There is parquet on the lobby’s floor, which is quite unusual nowadays. The elevator is very old too and quite scary. I didn’t feel safe while using it. After seeing the old recepcion and the lift I was pleasantly surprised by the room. Our room was large and quite comfortable, although slightly noisy due to facing the wide street. When the windows were closed there was no traffic noise. I can't really complain. We had plenty of room, especially in the bathroom. The room was clean, so was the bathroom. There was no fridge. No tea and coffee facilities as well. But they left 2 bottles of mineral water (sparkling water and still water) every day. One wall of our room was generally made of glass (well, large windows), we had also two baclonies. They have TVs in the rooms but they are tiny and almost antiqua. On the first day the hotel had some problems with wifi, which means we didn’t have the Internet, but on the second day everything worked fine. The best thing in this hotel is the view from the room’s window. It is very enjoyable during the day and in the night. You can see either the stadium and the Holy Cross Bridge or Warsaw. I asked for a room with the river view and I get such. We had really nice view of the stadium and the bridge and the beach on the other side of Vistula river. Staff occured to be kind and help ful, especially the doorman. The hotel’s doors are closed for the night and you need to ring and wait for someone to open them.

I recommend Logos to everyone who is staying in Warsaw for few days or is about to attend any event at the stadium, as the stadium is literally across the river.
Ils1976 says:
belated congrats Emilia!
Posted on: Jul 19, 2015
trippin_jen says:
Congrats on being featured! Looks like a good deal!
Posted on: Jun 11, 2015
anupa_rk says:
Congrats on the feature!
Posted on: Jun 11, 2015
cotton_foam cotton_f…
I do recommend without any hesitation May 12, 2015
For a shoestring budget without sacrificing safety and comfort, I will recommend Logos Hotel without any hesitation.

The location of this hotel is accessible to Metro Station, and to a quiet park. I believe there are also restaurants in the area, but we did not explore on that. I only noticed when we walked to the hotel from the rooftop garden.

Our room was on the upper floor. The elevator is an old model, but it is working well. With two verandas in our room, we enjoyed the pleasant views of Swietokrzyski Bridge, the Vistula River, lush trees, and by night a good sneak peek of the colorful Warsaw Stadium in the distance.

The room we stayed at was clean. Beds were comfortable. The white blanket was soft.

The size of the room is ideal for two people. There are enough electrical outlets. There is a small and rather old television set. An open wardrobe stood where few clothes can be hang. I think there were extra pillows stashed in the small cabinet above the closet. A "three-in-one" furniture stationed next by the door is a coat rack, a mirror, and a shelf.

The bathroom is super clean! Sachets of shampoos and lotion are up for grab. The strong pressure of hot and cold water in the shower is a plus. The shower area is in a cubicle form. There are sufficient, fresh, and clean towels tucked in the towel rack.

Staff are helpful. One of them even carried our hand luggage to the storage room.

There was free Wi-Fi and although we didn’t have it on our first morning, we were able to connect the next day without difficulty.

Breakfast is available, but we opted to eat at a local restaurant.

Great value for the price.
Warszawa Mermaid
Metro Underground Station
"The Room with a View" ;)
EmyG says:
brings back memories ;)
Posted on: Aug 19, 2015

Logos Hotel Warsaw (Shared Facilities) Overview

Bright, contemporarily designed and airy accommodation in the heart of Warsaw, and all very competitively priced - that's exactly what the 2 star Logos Hotel offers all guests. Situated along the banks of the Vistula, the hotel is no more than a 10-15 minute stroll to the elegant streets of Nowy Swiat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, home to restaurants, bars, chic boutiques and trendy nightclubs. Hotels of a similar category can be found in the suburbs of Warsaw at slightly less expensive prices but none will match the Logos' location and still represent value-for-money. Guestrooms at the Logos have been very creatively designed and all are maintained to a high degree of cleanliness; facilities include glass-tiled shower rooms with WC, telephone, radio, television, broadband internet access and some rooms also feature balconies. Breakfast is served buffet style and includes a selection of hot as well as cold dishes. Additionally, guests should note that the hotel offers an in-house restaurant serving Polish dishes, as well as a cafe and bar. First-time visitors to Warsaw travelling on a budget are sure to appreciate the location, standards and, above all, the proximity to the vast majority of Warsaw's historical and cultural sights.

Logos Hotel Amenities