Loden Hotel Vancouver

Loden Hotel Vancouver Rates and Deals

Loden Hotel Vancouver Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
Great Hotel and staff Oct 30, 2011
So it's been over a year since I last went to vancouver, so when I went back to Vancouver I stayed at the Loden Hotel. They remembered me and treated me like a VIP. They put me up on one of the high floors and referred to me by name and continued to let me know how much they appreciated my return.

After dropping my things, myself and my coworker were starving and looking for some grub. The Bellman offered his assistance and gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant named Coast. This restaurant is now a staple in my brain. After dinner, we went back to my room and cracked open a bottle of wine. While drinking and watching a movie, I get a knock on the door. It’s a hotel worker bring me Jelly Beans! It’s a thank you for coming back.

Ugh, I felt so welcome!
Jelly Beans!

Loden Hotel Vancouver Overview

Loden Vancouver hotel is poised at the edge of Coal Harbour, downtown Vancouver's premiere luxury neighborhood. Inspired by the area's dynamic mountains and waterways, Loden uniquely captures the surrounding environment and fuses it with modern design and cultivated service-rendering it the perfect setting for an urban, waterfront Vancouver hotel retreat.

Contemporary luxury hotel accommodations in Vancouver inspired by neighboring mountains, forest and sea allure guests with inviting amenities, refined service and cosmopolitan atmosphere. A distinctive hotel experience in one of Canada's most unique environments.

Awash in an earthly palette of caramel, coral and chocolate brown, Loden's 77 meticulously appointed guestrooms provide stylish repose and premium amenities for business nomads and leisure seekers alike. Select from spacious guestrooms at this luxury Vancouver hotel, one-bedroom suites or the luxuriant two-bedroom penthouse suite. Please read more about our hotel amenities.

Tableau Bar Bistro is the ideal place to unwind and enjoy French-inspired food and drinks. Classically themed with a modern twist, Tableau offers a relaxed atmosphere with great service and delicious meals.

With its coveted location on the edge of Coal Harbour and Vancouver's financial district, Loden is ideal for the business traveler seeking a refined urban retreat hotel steps from the lively streets of downtown Vancouver. Loden offers sophisticated communications technology and full-service business amenities to make every moment as productive as it is enjoyable. Learn more about business travel and Loden's complete list of creative office essentials and comforts. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Loden Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes