Lockview Motel

327 West Portage Avenue, Sault Ste. Marie, MI, USA
www.lockview.com - (906) 632-2491

Compare Sault Sainte Marie Hotel Rates (1.1km away)

Lockview Motel Sault Ste. Marie Reviews

row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
An excellent place to stay at the border between the US and Canada in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan May 17, 2008
The Lockview Motel is located on historic Portage Avenue, directly across from the world famous Soo Locks, in the center of the Sault's attractions. It has 47 moderately priced units and spacious cottages furnished in the Queen Anne style. The rooms do have cable television, direct dial telephones, heat, and air-conditioning ... but no internet connection in the rooms :(

Though it say it directly across the Soo Locks, well the locks were invisible from the motel's location ... if you walk across the road on front off the motel and walk a bit ... yes you will have a beautiful view of the locks and see the barges and ships using it! ... in May 2008 I was glad they had heat LOL, because the weather was very cold in late May. It's was so nice to enjoy a breakfast not just muffins/bagels and coffee which is included in the price ... the staff are friendly letting us use internet connection in the lobby unfortunately it wasn't in our motel room, but for only ~$64.00 ... hey it's worth it ,,, well, I was going crazy without the internet, but if you just need a clean place to sleep, 2-4-7 employees, cleanliness, and around many adventures mini-putts and a lot of scenic trails ... come stay here!

So overall it did the thing for me but I went into TB 'depression' ... yikes ... I realized how much I needed my 'fix' of Travbuddies /// missed having wireless connection

Compare Sault Sainte Marie Hotel Rates (1.1km away)

Lockview Motel Map