Lobos Lodge

Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
www.loboslodge.com - (831) 624-3874

Compare Carmel By the Sea Hotel Rates (0.1km away)

Lobos Lodge Carmel-by-the-Sea Reviews

dansgirl1978 dansgirl…
GREAT place!!!!! Nov 14, 2010
My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and decided to spend it in Carmel where we got married. We had spent our wedding night at The Pine Inn, which we really liked. We had wanted to stay there again and relive our wedding night but it was out of our price range. We decided on Lobos Lodge as a second choice and I tell you what -it will be our first choice from here on out!!!!! We LOVED Lobos Lodge!!!!! The room was great- it felt like a little house, as the rooms are set up like little cottages or bungalows and you don't even realize there are other guests- our door opened up away from all other rooms so it had a really private feel to it.

The location of Lobos Lodge is amazing!! It's right on the main drag of Carmel where all of the shops are. It is literally across the street from The Pine Inn and that much closer to the ocean- truly amazing!!!

Your stay at Lobos Lodge includes a free breakfast delivered to your door. Our breakfast was a lovely cup of fruit, a glass of juice and a danish. It was delicious. You also receive a local paper with your breakfast. You also receive free turn down service at night and a mint on your pillow! It was great!!! (our only complaint and it's a small one was the noise from the street in the morning- this would have been resolved if our room hadn't been right on the road- but this is not the hotels fault and not enough of an issue for us to not stay here in the future)

My husband and I have decided that this is the place we'll stay every time we go to Carmel! Can't wait for our next stay!!!!
part of our room We had a corner r…

Compare Carmel By the Sea Hotel Rates (0.1km away)

Lobos Lodge Map