Lo Scoiattolo e la Noce

Lo Scoiattolo e la Noce Rates and Deals

Lo Scoiattolo e la Noce Stresa Reviews

derekmajor derekmaj…
Incredible B&B in Stresa, located minutes from the lake Apr 08, 2012
This was my very first time staying at a bed and breakfast and it was an incredible experience. Massimo was our host and he was one of the nicest guys that would ever meet. He took the time to get get us around the small town of Stresa as we were there for a conference and really had no idea where we were going. He was also very welcoming in pointing us in the right direction when we decided to stroll around town.

Each morning a basic breakfast was served and I had one of the best cappuccino's in my life from Massimo's old cappuccino machine. I still haven't found a cup nearly as good as that one.

We stayed upstairs and it was a good sized bed and a very clean bathroom. Although the ceiling was a bit curved and low, and being 6'1 doesn't help much as I think I wacked my head more than once on the ceiling (my fault though!).

All in all a great experience and I'd recommend this B&B to anyone. I'm looking forward to one day going back to visit.

Lo Scoiattolo e la Noce Overview

Hi, my name is Massimo and I'll be happy to welcome you in my home,situated on Stresa's hills, where I live with my two sons, Tommaso and Guglielmo .We live in this house all the year and we'll be pleased to share with you the beautiful panorama of the 'Maggiore' Lake and our style of life in a very friendly atmosphere. We grant you delightful and relaxing days, within the magic atmosphere of the lake and its little islands.'Lo Scoiattolo e la Noce',our bed & breakfast, is located in a very quiet place perfect for your rest. We have 3 rooms. Two on the first floor, with a bathroom in common, and a shower: Squirrel, the first room, has a double bed, L'ecuriel, the other one, has a double and a single bed. Each one has also a frigobar and a strongbox inside. The Ardilla room, then , is in on the upper floor and offers a double bed, private bathroom and a little living room It's provided with Tv, strongbox, frigobar, and an exclusive large terrace where your privacy will be granted and where you'll be alble to enjoy an amazing landscape. Each bathroom is provided with an hair-dryer, towels and a special courtesy set. You will have your breakfast in the common dining room: fresh bread, criossants, honey, different kind of jams, yogurts and more tea, chocolate, milk. A coffee machine is at our guests' complete disposal all over the day. The very cozy dining room has a beautiful and real firepiece, a big tv complete with DVD-player and stereo, and is completed by a large terrace where you can find tables and chairs to sunbathe or enjoy a friendly barbeque Private parking area and free access to fax and internet services are available. All your pets are welcome.

Lo Scoiattolo e la Noce Amenities

• DVD Player
  • Excursions
  • Lake
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower