Ljubljana Hotels

Browse 28 Ljubljana, Slovenia hotel reviews for 60 Ljubljana hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Ljubljana

Postojna Hotels38.6 km
Bled Hotels46.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Ljubljana Hotels and Deals

#1 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
VanessaMunYee says: "The little hotel located at the edge of the old town. Though it was a little tri..."
#2 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
Chokk says: "I was looking for hotel located in the city center and one where we later could ..."
#3 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
ApurvaN says: "Staying at the Celica hostel is certainly an experience - sometimes touted as am..."
#4 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
dardeb says: "Hotel Plaza is located by the BTC shopping and entertainment center. Its away..."
#5 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
Onthewind says: "The hotel is around 10-15 minutes walk from the station, which is convenient if ..."
#6 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
JJguinness says: "The Best Western in Ljubljana is a very nice hotel right in the middle of the ci..."
$79
#7 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
tj1777 says: "A short walk away from the train station you will find the fairly new hotel Meks..."
#8 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
JJguinness says: "The Bit Center hotel Ljubljana is less-expensive then the centrally located hote..."
$41
#9 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
jamielnkelly says: "Hotel Park in Ljubljana is in a perfect spot- just blocks away from the river an..."
$15
#10 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
dardeb says: "This hotel has 4 starts rating, and deserves it with some things, but not with o..."
#11 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
andrewnewsome9 says: "We stayed here last summer i believe, during June. 4 of us drove to Ljubljana fr..."
$16
#12 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
Jeroenadmiraal says: "Hotel Pri Mraku gives you a room for about the same price as Hotel Emonec that I..."
$59
#13 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
tirsomaldonado says: "We had been driving for a long time so we looked for a very well located hotel. ..."
$79
#14 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
TheTravelApprentice says: "I have a bit of a story to tell about staying at the City Hotel so bare with me...."
$59
#15 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
RIGAS says: "I found almost all hotels in Ljubljana little expensive, and so i stayed 20 minu..."
#16 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
banzq says: "We were traveling around Europe by train in a group of 5 and we stayed for two n..."
$13
#17 of 60 hotels in Ljubljana
Jeroenadmiraal says: "I stayed at hotel Emonec. The name comes from Emona, which was the ancient Roman..."
$54