LivINN Hotel Burnsville

LivINN Hotel Burnsville Rates and Deals

LivINN Hotel Burnsville Reviews

Ravenwolfie Ravenwol…
A little irony can be a bad thing... Jun 27, 2008
You will understand the title for this review in just a bit. The other night on a whim I decided to see what I could get for 30$ on for a hotel. I tend to get surprisingly good deals. Granting usually I am willing to pay more but hey this was a whim. Regardless I got Livinn Hotel in Burnsville Minnesota. I thought it would be ok until I got into the room. It was a smoking room, which in most hotels means it might not smell as nice but otherwise its the same as a non-smoking room. This however was not the case with Livinn.

First thing I noticed was the giant burn hole in the chair. Then I noticed some stains on the comforter. 2 reddish purple and one disturbingly yellowish brown. Needless to say I called to have the comforter replaced. When I removed the comforter I discovered crust...shall we say...white stuff that was so obviously someones errm....left overs....on the fuzzy under blanket. Yeah...ok we got that replaced as well and after careful checking of the new blankets I decided to sleep above them over risking seeing what might be on the sheets. The hubby agreed.

The irony behind the jizz and urine (and whatever that reddish purple stain was.) stains? The room came with not one but THREE bibles. Apparently this 4 hotel chain (3 in Minnesota, 1 in Ohio) is run by a religious corporation.

It gets funnier. One of the bibles had been written in by some nut on the back covers and apparently last few pages. Most of it had been ripped out but they obviously could not take off the back cover or be bothered to replace the bible. So I got to read someones very interestingly psychotic rabblings about doing gods will (over and over) in the back cover.

So while you may get great deals on Priceline, hell I usually warned...once in awhile you will get a place like Livinn. A place where they do not bother to wash the bedding (or even change it) from one customer to the next so you get to see the unknown persons left overs, furniture with burn holes, and 3 bibles with extra psychotic ranting by patrons for added biblical excitement. Weeee!
Ravenwolfie says:
lol thanks, usually we sleep in, this time we were out of there very early!
Posted on: Jul 14, 2008
Eric says:
Wow, glad you made it out alive!
Posted on: Jun 27, 2008

LivINN Hotel Burnsville Overview

The LivINN Hotel Burnsville offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and free wireless internet.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the LivINN Hotel Burnsville offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Equipped to make your stay comfortable, rooms offer a TV, cable / satellite channels and a safe. If access is a concern, prospective guests will be happy to know the hotel offers mobility and wheelchair access for an inclusive experience. Equipped to make your stay comfortable, rooms offer a private bathroom, a telephone and a refrigerator.

Murphy Lake and Minnesota Zoo are within easy driving distance of the LivINN Hotel Burnsville. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the LivINN Hotel Burnsville's express check-in/check-out feature which minimises the usual hassles leaving you with more time to enjoy your trip. Friendly staff at the front desk are available to provide assistance to guests, happily handling any requests or questions that arise during the course of your visit. Flying Cloud Airport (FCM) is within a 30 minute drive from the hotel.

LivINN Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower