Little V

010 413 1191

Little V Rotterdam Reviews

Travelstein Travelst…
Littl V: Delicious Vietnamese kitchen! Jan 08, 2011
Since I wanted to try a new cuisine (after all the Indian, Indonesian and Thai food) I decided to go out for dinner in a Vietnamese restaurant on advice of my sister during a weekend of Rotterdam in January 2011. Since I like Thai and Indonesian food a lot, I never expected anything even better than that, however.... What a beautiful kitchen it is and what a perfect way to bring it by Little V in Rotterdam. There is another Little V in The Hague, which I have never been able to go to, but when that is as good as the one in Rotterdam is, I also have to recommend that one.

The ambiance was really nice and cosy.. Low tables, comfortable way of sitting and eating your dinner.

The quality of the food was very good, everything fresh and a lot of vegetables. The meat was very tender and the veggies crispy.

The service was excellent. Hard working people but always time for a smile and a little chat. They made us feel very welcome and gave us, unless it was very, very busy, the feeling we could chill and take it easy. Just having a relaxed and fun evening with lots of good food. Like it should be..
Where to start..??