Little Tokyo

0113 243 9090

Little Tokyo Leeds Reviews

ajdennis1980 ajdennis…
Fantastic food, crap service! Dec 11, 2009
I have visited this Japanese several times and it has to be one of my favourite places to eat ever! Now that is a big claim as I am a proper food junky. I have been told it is an authentic Japanese restaurant, but having never been to Japan I can’t comment.

This trip however was really disappointing, it was my Birthday so there were 11 of us and I booked a table for 9pm (they only take bookings for 7pm and 9pm). Trying to organise 11 girls to be in one place on time is no easy task but we arrived in time, just! Imagine then, how disappointing it was to have to wait 20 minutes for a drink and a further 20 to be shown to our table! I had booked!

So approaching 10pm and we finally get our orders taken, by which time everyone is starving. Once ordered it didn't take too long to come but still not happy about the waiting time for a table I had booked. On the upside we were down stairs were the seats are built into the floor so you have to step down into your seat, very cool!

The food, as ever, was amazing! Most of the group had never had Japanese (I know uncultured!) so I did my best to sell the Sushi and succeed. Raw fish a hit, wasabi not so much :)

Little Tokyo do the best Bento boxes, literally a meal in a box. You get Vegetable Tempura, sticky rice, a salad and your choice of main, sooooo good! And the bill, including drinks was only £20 each.

Their range of cocktails are also very good and the offer a large selection of Vegetarian and Vegan food.

I would still recommend Little Tokyo to anyone, the food is great but they need some work on their service.

Check Leeds Hotel Deals