Little Siam Hotel Utrecht

Little Siam Hotel Utrecht Rates and Deals

Little Siam Hotel Utrecht Reviews

homeres homeres
The Little Siam that drove Me CRAZY! Nov 25, 2008
since i left Holland, i keep saying over and over I cant wait to do this review on Little Siam... people if you can afford it, book somewhere else..if you can't..make sure u book at a hostel before you come to Utrecht cuz I wanna say I f**** hated this place!!!

1. They try to scam me for my money!

I booked this place on hotels.com and when I came in and had my reciept print out, the lady at the desk told me it was just for a reservation. I told her I have already paid with a credit card. She then made a copy of it and gave it back to me. The following morning, she stopped me and told me that there wasnt a way for them to get the money from off the website and that I had to pay 114 euro for my stay, i explained that I have already paid, but she recommended that i contact the website to get reimbursed but that i needed to pay 114 euro cash when i come back.

To make a long story short, i did not pay the 114 euro cash and that it was resolved, my agent at hotel.com explained to me that there was a misunderstanding about their account and that their account to the website was still active. Im not a stupid american but i did have to pay a city tax that was written on a piece of paper for 6 euro... what can you do?????

The room I stayed in was a like a closet, it probably once was. It had a tv and a bed small enuff for a 10 year child. but my room had a window so its not entirely like a storage room

Guys, for 70 US dollars just buy a ticket to Amsterdam and stay at a hostel there for 22 euro a night, not so much hassle

PS-- i didnt know its really a Thai restaurant, so if you love thai food, you'll smell it in your sleep, literally
What a nice picture hanging in my …
my bed and the fold-up bed beside …
I have a tv which my neck would st…
Natjie says:
Haha great revieuw Jess ;)
Posted on: Dec 04, 2008
ik-ben-10eke says:
In the 10 minutes I was there I noticed there service, and I agree with you that it was not that great. And the room was really small. The thing I liked though was the sign on the "hotel"roomdoors.

There usually is a city tax to be payed, however it should have been included in the price for the room. And later it occured to me, and I forgot to tell you, 6 euro is rather much, usually these taxes are a bit over 1 euro.
Posted on: Dec 03, 2008
siam siam
Jan 17, 2007
The

Little Siam Hotel in Utrecht is like a small island of Thailand!!Its a small and cozy two star hotel within walking distance from the

city centre and near the Central Station and the Fair. There are 5 large rooms with en-suite shower and toilet and 8 smaller rooms with shared bathrooms on the corridor. All the rooms have TV/DVD players and wireless internet is available. Its also possible to have a third bed in the larger rooms, making the Little Siam hotel a quality budget place to get your head down and experience a little of Siam in Holland :).
sarahelaine says:
My friend stayed here and was really impressed too.
Posted on: Oct 23, 2007

Little Siam Hotel Utrecht Overview

This affordable hotel is within a five minute drive from the centre of Utrecht.

The rooms feature a CD player and a DVD player as well as a TV with cable / satellite channels. Free wireless internet is available. Bathrobes are also provided for extra comfort. Guests have the option of requesting a non-smoking room. Also available are a telephone, a safe and an iron.

The Little Siam Hotel Utrecht's neighbourhood is known for its nightlife and you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and bar options. Guests can order room service 24 hours a day.

Stadsschouwburg Utrecht and Dom Tower are within easy driving distance of the Little Siam Hotel Utrecht. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Little Siam Hotel Utrecht's express check-in/check-out facility which minimises the usual hassles letting you get on with your trip. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) is a 40 minute drive from the hotel. The location of the hotel allows guests to easily reach many tourist attractions on foot. Holland Casino Utrecht, Sonnenborgh Museum & Observatory and Centraal Museum are less than a 20-minute walk from the hotel.

Little Siam Hotel Amenities

• DVD Player
  • Photocopier
  • Direct dial phone
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes