Little New York

26 Kauppurienkatu, Oulu, Finland

Little New York Oulu Reviews

Marjis Marjis
Little New York Aug 04, 2008
Little New York is buffet restaurant in the centre of Oulu.

I already looked a place where I can eat before going to Oulu and this place had get good reviews. And I totally understand why.

Straight after entering there it felt really cosy. Place was decorated with black, white and silver and it looked like trendy New Yorkian restaurant (like what you usually see in American movies) like name promised.

Service was good and fast.

Menu was versatile. Choices were to eat from buffet (pay 8,50 euros and you can eat how much you want from buffet table) or order some other portion (steak, fish or vegetable). I ordered vegetable portion.

I took something little from salad table as I waited for my food. It didn't took very long before my food arrived (I think it was because of that I ordered vegetables 'cause person who did order steak before me got it later). It looked delicious. And tasted too.

I think I have never eat so good food in restaurant! Portion was so big that I couldn't finish it, but it was so good that after I was full I forced myself to eat a little bit more. :)

If you ever visit Oulu I recommend this restaurant to you. Good service, good atmosphere and amazing food!
Little New York