Little Lotus

25 North Miami Avenue, Miami, FL, USA
Little Lotus - that's me taking pictures for TB :)

Little Lotus Miami Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
Asian food orgasms Jan 25, 2013
I'm a Groupon maniac.

When this Downtown Miami restaurant put a 50% off Groupon, I bought it immediatly.

A week later on a week day, I ended up going for dinner with a friend.

I had to call them as I didn't see the restaurant. You actually have to enter the building and the beautiful restaurant with seating in and outside, is located behind Walgreens.

While I was seated and waiting for my friend, I ordered Edamame (4,95$) for a large portion.

Once my friend got there, we decided to order a variety and taste everything.

We ordered miso soup (2,50$), an Indonesian salad, 3 different sushi rolls and seaweed salad. My friend drink a Jasmine tea along.

The sushi was delicious, especially the Rock and Roll crunchy roll (13,5$). The other ones were crunchy tuna roll and a smoked salmon roll.

The Indonesian salad was SUPER good. It had lettuce, veggies, hard boiled eggs deepfried with a spicy salsa, and all in a peanut sauce. Special and good.

They forgot to serve the miso soup, but we had so much food it was ok.

I ordered a vegetable noodle dish (13,5$) to take with me for lunch or dinner the next day. It was good too.

This Japanese, Indonesian, Chinese restaurant is also rewarded in the Miami Herald.
that's me taking pictures for TB :)
sinaasje says:
I got a lot more attention for this review than others lol well sex sells I guess :)
Posted on: Jan 27, 2013
spocklogic says:
Quite the titillating headline! Offhand, I'd say that's high praise, eh?
Posted on: Jan 26, 2013