Little Italy

San Diego, California

Little Italy San Diego Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Take a Nice Stroll Near Downtown San Diego Mar 25, 2010
When in San Diego another place you may want to consider to visit is Little Italy which is just north of Downtown. Get to India Street. It is located not to far from the airport and just a few minutes walk from Amtrak train station.

There is always something going on here many times focusing around art. There are vibrant colors and you feel the energy of the Italians when you are in this community. You will find many restaurants in Little Italy and one of my favorites is Mimmos (see review).

You can sit at one of the cafes enjoying an espresso, wander in a shop chatting with a merchant or walk by the nearby park to watch the locals playing a game of bocce ball.

There are many things to do in San Diego like many cities in the word but this can add to a wonderful experience in this Southern California city.
Bocce ball
magnificent says:
The area is to the west of where the Google map is indicating. India St is between Kettner and Columbia.
Posted on: Mar 25, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Little Italy

“An Idiot In San Diego”: Day 8.5 – The Smell Of Fear!
Ok…so normally I don’t do my blog on the same day ….but given two random factors (I have to get up at stupid o’clock in order to get my coach to LA and I am drunk!) I though…Little Italy, I had made my way into Downtown San Diego…..my only criticism with Downtown is that it can be very…

Check San Diego Hotel Deals