Little Hanoi 1 Hotel

Check Hanoi Hotel Deals

Little Hanoi 1 Hotel Reviews

apostropheme apostrop…
Just right for Hanoi Apr 15, 2012
I stayed here during my visit to Hanoi...I thought it's good value for a short stop over and it was clean and the staffs were friendly. Just good to know that the stairs are very narrow and there is no elevator. Safe for solo and women travelers . Not really the kind of place to bring kids.

They sells food on their premises too but not that great although if you're starving after a night-out- you can ask for their Vietnamese instant noodle and some more beers
MickRheault MickRhea…
Great Place. Mar 07, 2011
I've stayed there 2-3times during my stay in Vietnam (feb2010) and this guesthouse is one of the best I've been in all southeast asia and so good that I overcome my lazyness and write this review.

It's the only place I really felt that the staff cared about me... They even invited me and a couple of other guests to a big hotpot for the Tet. The dorm is 6$ if you want the breakfast (5$ if not). The dorm is 3 or 4 bunks bed with a bathroom and lockers included.

I've booked their midrange package trip to Ha Long Bay (the boat company was Fanta Sea) and had a great experience, as the the staff (Kim if I remember well) told me, there is many companies and if you go for the cheaper companies they cannot guarantee the quality of the boat. And once at the pier in Ha Long City you will see (and understand) there is a shitload of boat of different quality...

Last news I got from a friend who's close to the management is that the competition is making them bad publicity which is something very sad.
serenelouise82 serenelo…
Extremely hospitable Aug 15, 2011
This place is cheap and obviously is a hostel so not the most comfortable of amenities, ie cold water in shower sometimes but the staff were the most hospitable of any place I stayed for my 2 and 1/2 weeks in vietnam. They really did make the stay incredibly memorable. I recommend booking if you can in advance during peak season, word gets around about their service and people often were turned away because they were booked out
Pearl510 Pearl510
Your home away from home Mar 31, 2009
This is a great hostel to my opinion. I stayed here for 5 nights in total and I haven't regret it for a second.

The staff are the nicest really, very friendly and helpful and always so enthusiastic and welcoming. They're the nicest people I've encountered in the whole of Hanoi.

I stayed in the dormitory room which has 6 beds, air con, fan and ensuite bathroom. Beds are comfortable and the room is also clean and has big lockers and enough space to store your luggage. Breakfast is included and so is coffee and thee, all day round. There is ZiFi in the rooms and computers in the lobby, also free of charge. The private rooms have a pickup service but the dorm rooms have not though.

This place is right in the center of the city. Not next to the lake but on a 5 minutes stroll from it, in the old quarter Chicken street or Hang Ga (number 48). Beware because there are other hotels around with the same name though. I'm definitely reviewing the one in Hang Ga street.

This is, for me, one of the greatest places I stayed in on my Vietnam trip. I would absolutely stay here again whenever back in Hanoi! The tour I booked here was nice as well although from what I've heard, I wouldn't recommend them for the Halong bay trips.

In short, a lovely clean place with nice beds, quiet rooms (very important in noisy Hanoi) and good location, the friendliest staff and a great hostel to meet people! Highly recommended!

Little Hanoi 1 Hotel Amenities

• Computer
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels