Little Caesars Pizzarie

Leederville Store 127 Oxford St Leederville WA 6007, Perth, Australia

Little Caesars Pizzarie Perth Reviews

avatar2010 avatar20…
Great affordable pizzas Mar 18, 2011
Little Caesars pizzarias are always crowded, at least the one in Leederville.. (sometimes you have to queue to get table). They have great pizzas, and with the unique sweet pizza choices. The large menus were hung on the wall, and the selected ones (had been in competitions) were marked, so you can try them out. Small pizza consists of 8 slices, the larger one 12 slices. Cost ranges from 15 to 25 AUD per set. The place opens in the afternoon till evening, and worth visiting for casual dinner. Looking at the awards they got on the wall, I can tell they are in serious pizza business....
Black Forrest pizza
xdaphnex xdaphnex
Delicious Pizza Restaurant Apr 09, 2010
The restaurant is located along Leederville. It is packed with people when we reached. At first, we thought of going to another place for dinner but decided to stick to Little Caasars Pizzarie when one of the locals insisted for us to try the food. It took us 10 minutes to get our orders and another 40 minutes for our food to be served. And I think that we have made the right decision when I had my first bite of the vegetarian pizza. It tastes delicious, with the thin and crispy crust. We ordered smoked salmon and Pisagne which taste equally good. One of the main selling point of the restaurant will be their range of dessert pizzas. Pizzas with names like Apple Strudle, Mudhoney, New York Pecan Pie, Eskimo Joe, Baked Upsiddown Lemon Cheese Cake etc. We ordered the Mudhoney dessert pizza, which is chocolate mudcake on pizza base with honey icing sugar, chocolate buttons and chocolate sauce. It tastes like paradise for someone who loves chocolate. The pizza basically just melts in my mouth. We paid AUD60 for four pizzas and beverages.

Overall, Little Caesars Pizzarie is an enjoyable place to chill out and hang around with your friends. It is affordable, provides wide range of delicious pizzas, good music and friendly staff. I will definitely go back if I am in Perth, if just to have their dessert pizza again.
The Mudhoney Dessert Pizza
Little Caesars Pizzarie
travelman727 says:
Nice review! It's interesting to see how the same restaurant chain has a very different menu depending on its location :-D
Posted on: Feb 19, 2011