Little Big House

Little Big House Rates and Deals

Little Big House Thessaloniki Reviews

HolidayDunky HolidayD…
Great Little Big House Sep 22, 2012
I stayed here for a few days when I visited Thessaloniki. The room was very clean and had a locker if required. I was in a room for four but it was actually two rooms of two beds.

The staff were extremely friendly and were very helpful with all the questions I had and gave good advice about what to visit. They were also helpful in organising travel tickets and recommending the best way to travel.

The other guests I met were all very friendly and there was a good general vibe in the place. We would meet each evening to go out for dinner.

I would recommend this place to anyone and would stay again if I am ever back in Thessaloniki.
Isabelle_G Isabelle…
Great hostel and great staff! Oct 05, 2011
I was looking for a nice hostel to spend a few nights in Thessaloniki and ended up booking Little Big House as all reviews I found were pretty good.

The hostel was easy to find since after I made my booking I received an email from the owners with useful info, maps, photos and directions to the place.

Once I arrived I was greeted with a drink and some sweets by Vicky, one of the two friendly owners of the place. I felt "at home" directly. The place is nicely decorated, modern (opened july 2011) and very clean. I soon met other travelers as the hostel isn't big and most people hang out by the terrace at night.

Vicky and her brother Harris were very helpful, friendly and funny. They helped me booking my train ticket to Athens and advised me some nearby beaches to visit. They also offer free tea and coffee all day. As for the breakfast, it isn't included but you can get it for a 2 € fee. They also offer laundry service for a small fee.

I booked a 4 bed dorm with a balcony, ensuite bathroom and a small kitchen. It was actually made of two rooms so there was space enough for everyone. The lockers were big enough to fit a backpack. There was a fan in each room and each bed had its own little reading light.

The area is only a 15'walk from downtown, it was also quiet and felt safe at night.
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your feature!!
cicie says:
Congrat for Today's Featured Travel Review
rheagirl says:
congrats on your featured review! :)

Check Little Big House Rates and Deals