List

2226 1ST AVE, Seattle, WA, USA

List Seattle Reviews

mineher mineher
Amazing food, and amazing service! May 23, 2012
Right smack in the heart of Bell Town (where most of the clubs and bars are), is this little place with amazing food! It can be pretty pricey, but go during happy hour and you'll enjoy all the fine goodness without the full price. The service is excellent. If you get get Sarah, she's an amazing waitress and always does an excellent job. Just ask her what she recommends and you won't be disappointed. After happy hour, hop next door to Amber and drink with the young crowds after their hard day at work.
Quinn_ Quinn_
List in Belltown, Seattle Jun 13, 2011
Lounge, tapas, great seafood, generous happy hour...sign me up.

When I made plans to meet up with someone for dinner in Seattle last week, in knowing the person quite well, I was at ease in allowing her to make the decision as to where we should go eat. And I couldn't have been happier.

We went to List, in the Belltown section of Seattle. List has a great happy hour deal, with drinks and great priced tapas cut to half-price. We had a total of 5 tapas, 3 white wines and 3 grey goose and tonic for a total price of $60. Note that draft beer for happy hour is only $2.95, so for many, that $60 cost might be cut in half for a dinner for two.

Related Travel Blogs About List

Making Lists
Only a few more weeks to go! So now's the time I start making my list of what to pack. Using X-Drive's brilliant idea of color coding on a spreadsheet, I have my list and know which items goes in wha…Only a few more weeks to go! So now's the time I start making my list of what to…
In Seattle
After more than a decade of it holding steady at Number 1 on my "places I need to go before I die" list, I have finally made it to Seattle. I feel like I should be having this incredible spiritual ex…list, I have finally made it to Seattle. I feel like I should be having this incredible spiritual experience, and to be honest…
Africancrab on Seattle's Light Rail and Monorail to tour the Space Needle
With 8 hours to spare in Seattle, the adventurer in me could think of nothing better to do,  than to go tour the Space Needle. It has long been on my "to do" list. Mark (Mark184) was game, so of…Seattle, the adventurer in me could think of nothing better to do,  than to go tour the Space Needle. It has long been on my "to do" list

Check Seattle Hotel Deals