(082) 299 1610
Lispher Inn Reviews
Lispher Inn - a personal favorite Aug 02, 2008
If you will ask me, of the hotels and resorts I've been into in Davao, what's my most favorite?
I will surely answer one thing - LISPHER INN!!!
Why? It's like HOME...no fuss, no fancy amenities - just pure warmth :)
I loveee this place.. This is also our most favorite in the organization - almost our second home. Almost 70% of our events, trainings, etc. are held here (with Mergrande as second).
Again, why? For these reasons:
1. Service - the staff are our friends...
2. Food - greatttt food..i love their cooking (this may vary tho depending on what food one prefers but for me - i love their food)
3. FREE WIFI 24 HOURSSSS - need i say more? this is heaven for TravBuddies :)
4. Location - just a walking distance (3 to 5 minutes) to Davao's newest malls - NCCC.. one ride (jeepney) to Gaisano Mall and dowtown and one-ride to SM Mall..
5. Room rates - practically affordable; check this out:
Regular Room (P1, 200 and P1, 400 for 2 persons) with cable TV, phone, own bathroom and refrigerator for deluxe rooms.
Family Room (P 2, 500 for 4 persons) with above amenities PLUS kitchen facilities - WOW...
The only thing i don't like in Lispher? Well... it's almost always fully booked - so one needs an advance reservation :)
Part of the list Hotels/Resorts in the Philippines
Part of the list Where to go in Davao City?
Part of the list Knowing Mindanao More
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Affordable Apartment! Aug 20, 2007
Getting there: Just take a cab straight from the Davao Airport
The Inn: Looks more like an upperclass apartment. REALL NICE. Staff are very friendly and can help you with a lot of touristy stuff.
The Room: GOOD bed. GOOD toilets&bath. GOOD kitchen (yes you have your own kitchen! haha!)
The Location: 3 minutes from shops and a MALL. a minute from the main road where you can catch a "jeepney" or a taxi to get further into town.
Part of the Southeast Asia 2008 travel blog