Lispher Inn

(082) 299 1610

Lispher Inn Reviews

yheleen yheleen
Lispher Inn - a personal favorite Aug 02, 2008
If you will ask me, of the hotels and resorts I've been into in Davao, what's my most favorite?

I will surely answer one thing - LISPHER INN!!!

Why? It's like HOME...no fuss, no fancy amenities - just pure warmth :)

I loveee this place.. This is also our most favorite in the organization - almost our second home. Almost 70% of our events, trainings, etc. are held here (with Mergrande as second).

Again, why? For these reasons:

1. Service - the staff are our friends...

2. Food - greatttt food..i love their cooking (this may vary tho depending on what food one prefers but for me - i love their food)

3. FREE WIFI 24 HOURSSSS - need i say more? this is heaven for TravBuddies :)

4. Location - just a walking distance (3 to 5 minutes) to Davao's newest malls - NCCC.. one ride (jeepney) to Gaisano Mall and dowtown and one-ride to SM Mall..

5. Room rates - practically affordable; check this out:

Regular Room (P1, 200 and P1, 400 for 2 persons) with cable TV, phone, own bathroom and refrigerator for deluxe rooms.

Family Room (P 2, 500 for 4 persons) with above amenities PLUS kitchen facilities - WOW...

The only thing i don't like in Lispher? Well... it's almost always fully booked - so one needs an advance reservation :)
lobby :)
oelmara oelmara
Affordable Apartment! Aug 20, 2007
Getting there: Just take a cab straight from the Davao Airport

The Inn: Looks more like an upperclass apartment. REALL NICE. Staff are very friendly and can help you with a lot of touristy stuff.

The Room: GOOD bed. GOOD toilets&bath. GOOD kitchen (yes you have your own kitchen! haha!)

The Location: 3 minutes from shops and a MALL. a minute from the main road where you can catch a "jeepney" or a taxi to get further into town.
Lispher Inn Map