Lisbon Hotels

Browse 80 Lisbon, Portugal hotel reviews for 341 Lisbon hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$38 - $231

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Lisbon

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Lisbon Hotels and Deals

#1 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
halilee says: "We spent 2 nights in this spotless, gorgeous hostel in a private twin room. The ..."
#2 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
DrSeuss says: "Thought I had already done a review of this hotel, because this was the second t..."
#3 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
williamsworld says: "I really enjoyed my stay for the most part here at this property. The visit star..."
#4 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
ajhno says: "Located near the Eduarde Park, it is an easy walk down the main Avenue to nice a..."
$60
#5 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
vixen2306 says: "I booked myself into 'This is Lisbon Hostel' for my week's journey for interview..."
$17
#6 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
ledoka1982 says: "I usually don't like to expend to much money in a hotel, because it is a place t..."
$49
#7 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
ledoka1982 says: "I have been in many Ibis hotel in many countries, BUT IBIS SALDANHA in Lisbon is..."
$65
#8 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
Jacqinmiddenamerika says: "We really had to search good for the hostel, thanx to the taxi driver we found i..."
#9 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
Willy2009 says: "I decided to stay in the VIP Diplomatico Hotel in Lisbon mainly for its quality ..."
$55
#10 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
mikeym says: "There are multiple ways to get to this hostel. You may take the metro, Aerobus, ..."
#11 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
fabes1211 says: "If you can, you should definitely try to stay and this outstanding bed and break..."
#12 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
jashariff says: "Right in the heart of Lisbon, this is a great hotel that offers fantastic luxury..."
#13 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
syedfahmad says: "This is absolute gem of a hotel in Lisbon - it is a relatively new hotel and was..."
#14 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
nflora says: "I stayed here in Lisbon and it was very reasonably priced as well as clean with ..."
#15 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
natkno says: "The hotel is closely located to the city center.You can either walk 15 minutes, ..."
$49
#16 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
spanishrosie says: "This hotel was situated a 15 minute taxi drive from the airport - cost 5 for ..."
$60
#17 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
bashmentbabe says: "Well, I arrived at the hotel pretty late after my flight and dodgy cab journey a..."
$90
#18 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
BarboraK says: "I accomodated myself on 27th May for one night. Fortunately I hadnt time to try ..."
#19 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
williamsworld says: "Although this was an older property, it was perfect for my needs and I really en..."
#20 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
travellitis says: "Got a great deal couldn't ask for more. It was actually too nice luscious -..."
#21 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
Quintessence86 says: "This clean hotel is just perfectly located: not in the middle of the noisy cente..."
$61
#22 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
miles says: "I stayed here last year when I was in Lisbon. The place is fairly small - I'd sa..."
$12
#23 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
expandora says: "I booked Tsar hotel for a really good price - around 50 EUR for 2 people, breakf..."
#24 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
RIGAS says: ", center, centro, zentrum is the suitable world to identify the loca..."
#25 of 341 hotels in Lisbon
Horus380 says: "I stayed for four nights here at the end of June 2008, I decided to stay here as..."
$55