TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,926 travelers just like you!

Lion-o

Name: Rick
Hometown: Winchester, Virginia, USA
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Join Date: January 30, 2012
Contributions: Lion-o has written about 1 place, shared 1 photo, left 7 comments, and smiled 1 time.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Tokyo, Japan
Apr 7, 2018 – Apr 15, 2018
Open to meeting up with some people to have a good time.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Most Memorable Travel Experience
It's hard to come up with a MOST MEMORABLE travel experience. I've traveled to Japan 4x, including Tokyo (3x), Osaka, and Kyoto (2x). I've also traveled to Lithuania and Thailand (2x). If I HAD to pick a favorite travel experience, it would probably be riding the Shinkansen (bullet train) from Tokyo to Kyoto.
Profile
I would have to say traveling is my most favorite thing in the world. Some people's hobbies include painting, reading, games, sports, etc. I would say my favorite hobby would be traveling. My favorite place to travel is Japan and I expect to continue visiting into the future. Places I would like to travel in the near future include New Zealand, Germany, France, and South Korea (Seoul).
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Dec 07, 2017
jessi330 says:
Hey! Visiting DC in the first week of Jan 2013. Need some direction!
Posted on: Dec 04, 2012
tripone says:
Will be in Tokyo around the same time as you. lets keep in touch.
Posted on: Jun 09, 2012

Lion-o's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Tokyo, Japan
This hotel was in an ideal location as the Shinjuku stations for major rail and subway systems w…