Lion Lodge Lucerne

Lion Lodge Lucerne Rates and Deals

Lion Lodge Lucerne Reviews

MetalQueen MetalQue…
Avoid this hostel! Mar 28, 2011
This was by far the worst hostel I went to!

The only (but of course important) good thing was the location as it's very close to the center of Luzern.

The room was very narrow and with nothing in it apart 2 chairs and a table that occupied all the place. The common toilet had the smallest possible basin and the water never drained (the same in the shower...not nice to have 10 cm of water inside!)...moreover people from the house in front of the window could watch inside (only some stripes you cannot see through, no curtain)! No towels and no pillow case, only the sheets.

It was also expensive in comparison to what it offers...well, I said average in the ratings because Switzerland is expensive anyway.

I have also to add that in the morning it rings a kind of bell, siren to make guests check out at 10.00! Terrible, first time it happened to me...and when we asked for some extra time (there was also the legal time changing) they were a bit rude.

In the end, I recommend this hostel only for the very good location and I must admit that it also seemed quite clean apart from the pillow case.
Amrisalem says:
thanks for sharing, perhaps you may list the near by attractions.
Posted on: Jul 04, 2011