Linde Hotel Schaan

Linde Hotel Schaan Rates and Deals

Linde Hotel Schaan Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Limited Choice Sep 22, 2009
Let's face it,if you are going to stay in Liechtenstein you're not exactly spoiled for choice when it comes to hotels to stay in.

I'd picked this one as they all seemed much of a much.

Coming in from Austria or Buchs SG this is about the first one, and proved handy when I arrived at Schaan-Vaduz railway station, as I just turned left coming out of the station and headed up to the main road and there it was.

Although to early to check in they let me leave my rucksack there for the day while I went out.

Vaduz is about 3km down the road, but there are plenty of buses to take you there and back,takes 8 minutes, or it is a nice 40 minute stroll.

Check in is upstairs,on the right, and every time I went past it it was unmanned. You have to press the bell and someone comes from downstairs.

Rooms are small and basic, but it was clean. The rooms are cat free, lest you feel the need to try and swing one.

See in there own review they highlight the soundproof windows. Well you will need them as the traffic is really heavy at peak times in the morning and evening as lorries and buses pass by.

There was access to the internet, but you had to get a chip from reception and leave a 50CHF deposit for that, as well as pay for the time you use. I didn't bother.

Didn't eat here, but came back in later at night and sat and had a couple of beers, but obviously when the staff have had enough,11pm, they just come over and slap the bill down in front of you.

I hadn't had enough ;-) and availed myself of the minibar in the room, but even then it only contained two bottles of beer( the rest was spirits and soft drinks).

There is car parking across the road behind the hotel, as I spotted that from the bus on the way to Buchs.

Checking out was OK,even before 7am, and they accepted cash in CHF or € and credit cards.

***Although in some searches the Hotel Linde and the Linden Pic Hotel are listed seperately they appear to be one and the same place***
Situated at the junction of the r…
Hote; Enterance
Room at one end
Other end
Lucas_J Lucas_J
Classic hotel with a friendly touch Aug 02, 2008
This hotel was my saviour, arriving in Liechtenstein in the evening, when almost nothing is open (and, shame, shame, without having done my pre-travel homework), I found myself in lack of accomodation. Most hotels were full, because of an international sporting event.

So here I am, being welcomed to this wonderful little hotel, run by a family, where I could have a proper dinner, full internet office and other amenities, and had a good night's sleep. The next day was a Sunday, when they don't do check-ins, but they left me with a house key, which I found was very nice.

All in all a great stop for someone wishing to see Liechtenstein on their own terms.

Linde Hotel Schaan Overview

The Hotel Linde is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Schaan. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The guestrooms are equipped with desk, hair dryer, in room safe, bathtub, shower, separate shower and tub, mini bar, satellite/cable TV.The basic amenities provided at this Schaan accommodation comprise shops, meeting facilities, restaurant, safety deposit boxes, business center. Along with its convenient location in Schaan, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Being one of the good quality hotels in Schaan, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To book a room easily at the Hotel Linde, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Linde Hotel Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • Bath / Hot Tub
  • Meeting Rooms
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Designated Smoking Area