Lina Restaurant

Senggigi Street, Senggigi, Indonesia

Lina Restaurant Senggigi Reviews

yuness yuness
"The service took a long time" Apr 19, 2013
Lina restaurant is just opposite Perama Travel Agent located on Senggigi’s Main Street, It also offer the rooms for rent at reasonable price. I stayed before some years ago. We decide to eat here after looking at similar places and liking the look the menu, and also that there was a nice seated area overlooking the ocean, we couldn’t the sea because it was late and dark...but the sound of the ocean is so nice. We ordered from the menu, Squid with mushroom and vegetable and Pan fried King Prawns.

The food was a long time in coming to our table...after asking about the time it was taking it then came. I ate the Squid and my boyfriend the Prawns, everything of my food was good but not so for my boyfriend who complained about his to the fact that a simple dish was so badly over cooked and presented...only to be told by the waitress that he should have order a different way for the prawns to be cooked. He was in no mood any longer as the night was late and his patients thin...draw your own idea’s of from the pictures below.

Compare Mangsit Hotel Rates (1.5km away)

Senggigi Map