Lime

w - 303-893-LIME

Lime Denver Reviews

huddleston huddlest…
THE American Cantina! Apr 14, 2010
Yum. That is definitely the first word that comes to mind when I think about Lime. I love eating at this place. From the delicious cantina fare to the sleek funky vibe, you just can't beat tacos and margaritas at Lime.

The actual restaurant (in Larimer Square) can be hard to locate. It's hidden behind another business in the basement. Upon entering the eatery you are immediately transported into a funky, chill cantina with a great hip vibe. The decor reminds me of a fun lounge in a fancy hotel.

The food is just as sensational as the decor and environment. Cantina just doesn’t do it justice. All of the ingredients are fresh, the meats delicate and perfectly flavored. Each entree is infused with southwestern kick that is savory and delicious! The chefs don’t skimp on presentation or portions. To begin you get a giant helping of freshly made, crispy flour tortillas. I would rate the salsa at medium, but the cilantro lime kick is a perfect blend! Most of the plates are almost too pretty to devour. The presentation is impeccable. I enjoy the tamales, chile rellenos, and the lunch breakfast burrito. My favorite dish however, is the margarita chicken taco dish. The chicken is killer! People have said that the rice and beans are bland, but I find that they compliment the dishes perfectly. Neither overpowers the southwestern flavors that make Lime so great.

A lot of people flock to Lime for the margaritas. I am a margarita connoisseur, and Lime’s margs are top notch. I find them to be a bit sweet, but still quite delicious (and potent.) They serve the tequila cocktails in many different flavors including peach which I really enjoy. Lime has a great happy hour Monday-Friday from 4 to 6pm.

If you’re looking for some southwestern, tex mex flare, stop in to Lime. The price is right, and so are the margaritas.

Related Travel Blogs About Lime

Denver - here we come!
My friend and I had been debating right up until the last minute if we should go to Denver or not.  Her uncle had passed unexpectedly and the weather forecast was dismal so we were wondering if …Denver!!!!  Unfortunately, we should have done better planning because turns out Lime doesn't open until 4pm on Saturday…

Check Denver Hotel Deals