Lime Tree Bay Resort Long Key

Lime Tree Bay Resort Long Key Rates and Deals

Lime Tree Bay Resort Long Key Reviews

louise123wilson louise12…
Accomodation at Florida keys- Lime tree bay resort Feb 18, 2010
We stayed at Lime Tree Bay in November and we had a really wonderful time. This place is not fancy, but it is clean, priced right, has a great pool, plenty of hammocks and the staff is really friendly. We enjoyed breakfast at Little Italy and we took off driving every day to the different areas of the Keys. It is a very relaxed place, but then again, the Keys is supposed to be relaxed! I don't know what else to say other than the fact that we would stay here again and I have recommended it to friends. I will post pictures when I get them out of my camera, the place is really relaxing & low-key, which is what I wanted.

Lime Tree Bay Resort Long Key Overview

Recipient of the coveted Superior Small Lodging Award, AAA approved and recognized as one of Fodor's Travel "best bets" in the Florida Keys, Lime Tree Bay Resort is consistently recognized for its excellence in the hospitality industry. Lime Tree Bay Resort is located in the heart of the Florida Keys and is ideally situated near the center of the chain of islands that links busy mainland South Florida to the legendary latitudes and laid-back attitudes of Key West. The Lime Tree has 30 rooms in a wide range of accommodations that include charming cottages, one and two bedroom suites, studio efficiencies and standard motel rooms all of which were tastefully renovated in 2001. Amenities include a white-sand sunning beach, swimming pool, heated Jacuzzi, tennis court, on-site boating/water sports activities and breathtaking sunsets where you can watch the sun melt into the Gulf of Mexico each evening. And each room has access to comfortable hammocks, barbecue grills and secluded sitting areas that are nestled among more than 100 palm trees Resort Hotel Located on the Waterfront of Long Key, city of Layton, situated in the heart of the Florida Keys.

Lime Tree Bay Resort Amenities

• TV
  • Private beach
  • Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Kayaking
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub