Lime Flea Market

Singapore, Singapore

Lime Flea Market Singapore Reviews

shhharifah shhharif…
Jul 17, 2007
Singapore's not generally a place known for cheap shopping, but there are a few flea markets you can go to if you're lucky and your timing's right.

One of them is the Lime Flea Market, which takes place every 2nd and 4th weekend of the month. It's located at *scape which is this youth hangout behind Orchard Cineleisure. You'll find loads of secondhand/vintage/handmade clothes and accessories, mostly sold by teens and young adults. It's all very colourful and bustling, the variety is great and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun searching for the perfect steal!

Alternatively you could try exploring Chinatown, Arab Street, Little India or Bugis Village where there are stalls overflowing with cheap ethnic trinkets and souvenir items.

Related Travel Blogs About Lime Flea Market

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…marketing crap too numerous to mention.   I got in to a conversation with one of them who was trying to negotiate starting her pick up truck by posting…

Check Singapore Hotel Deals