Lima

Lima, Peru

Lima Reviews

TheNomad TheNomad
Lima Aug 19, 2011
While I met some of the best friends I have ever met traveling in Lima its a pretty crazy city. I told the taxi I would pay his salary for the entire night if he showed me around. We picked up his friend and went out to party all night. I was able to go back to their home and see how they really live in another place. We partied until I had to go to the airport the next morning. Great experience besides the fact the ocean water is brown and the sky of covered in a thick layer of smog.

Related Travel Blogs About Lima

South America
  For about soon one year ago we were four boys that decided to go to South America for a three weeks trip. Two slovaks (Martin and Marian) one Chezh (Pavel) and one from sweden ME... So …Lima and we were finally there. Happy and excited what it would be like to take on Lima
Peru
We left Amsterdam on the 23th of may. We only had 2 tickets to Lima and we organised nothing, thats exploring the world! After 27 hours of traveling we finally arrived at the airport of Callao and …Lima to congratulate me with my birthday :) I saw she lives in Lima so i started to mail…
9 tales from Lima
No i didnt go into hibination, get shot or have been on some epic trek for the past month away from a computer I have been stuck in LIMA! Stuck not because im totally besotted by the area more simply…LIMA! LUSTY LOVERS On my first foot excursion around Lima I typically ended up at the ocean and was shocked…

Check Lima Hotel Deals