Lima Hotels

Browse 71 Lima, Peru hotel reviews for 264 Lima hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Lima

Callao Hotels11 km
Miraflores Hotels58.8 km
Asia Hotels97 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Lima Hotels and Deals

#1 of 264 hotels in Lima
jenniparks says: "My husband and I stated at the Hotel Mariel in Miraflores during our trip to Per..."
$39
#2 of 264 hotels in Lima
wendermilliken says: "The best thing about this hotel is the location, just 3 blocks away from the mai..."
#3 of 264 hotels in Lima
ElaineSchulz says: "After five flights to get from my home town in Australia to Lima in Peru it was ..."
#4 of 264 hotels in Lima
darkdaredevil says: "I was in Lima for a trade exhibition during the first week of August 2015, staye..."
#5 of 264 hotels in Lima
MuayTravels says: "Staying at the Casa Wayra on 3 seperate occasions over 7 weeks. The Owner Enriqu..."
$26
#6 of 264 hotels in Lima
Maya365 says: "It made me feel like home . It's quiet, no one bothers , everyone is on his own ..."
$52
#7 of 264 hotels in Lima
stian79 says: "The hotel is in Miraflores which is a tourist area. It's a little confusing nav..."
$53
#8 of 264 hotels in Lima
Daniel says: "A great hotel! The rooms were big enough, quiet enough and comfortable enough to..."
$76
#9 of 264 hotels in Lima
kymri says: "Talk about location - overlooking the Pacific, walk to the park, walk to shoppin..."
$264
#10 of 264 hotels in Lima
fiva says: "I first came across the Kokopelli name at the Beachpackers paradise in Mancora. ..."
#11 of 264 hotels in Lima
juliuscano says: "hey buddy, in Lima you should stay in this hotel in the center of Miraflores and..."
#12 of 264 hotels in Lima
airlineguy says: "Wonderful hotel. Stayed on the 23rd floor with stunning view of the beach. The..."
$151
#13 of 264 hotels in Lima
jendara says: "Meli Lima - Lima Avenida Salaverry 2599 - San Isidro Phone: 511 4119000 h..."
#14 of 264 hotels in Lima
jendara says: "Apart hotel chosen by our friends in Lima - Peru, collectors of mini bottles of ..."
#15 of 264 hotels in Lima
simsing says: "Kusillus Hostel offers both private rooms and dorm beds at cheap prices in the h..."
2.5
#16 of 264 hotels in Lima
dreaminred says: "We have spend few nights in Lima staying in a big suite in El Ducado. The suit ..."
$43
#17 of 264 hotels in Lima
Nanagincin says: "Siempre Barranco es un lugar de sorpresas para m. Hace unos das me sorprend..."
#18 of 264 hotels in Lima
sugarose says: "I stood in this hostel this past March. I got there around 9:30 am and the girl ..."
1.5
#19 of 264 hotels in Lima
jmfvausa says: "I love this 1926 place even though the street noise can get loud at night. No ..."
$24
#20 of 264 hotels in Lima
halilee says: "We spent one night here in transit, after arriving late into Lima and our mornin..."
$145
#21 of 264 hotels in Lima
jendara says: "In a trip what I make to the city of Lima with the occasion to attend a bullfigh..."
#22 of 264 hotels in Lima
SabrinaL22 says: "I did not stay at this hotel but did have the pleasure to visit their rooftop lo..."
$95
#23 of 264 hotels in Lima
Nanagincin says: "For the travel to Lunahuan used this service, the price was quite well, S /. 9..."
#24 of 264 hotels in Lima
davidx says: "Perhaps it's a bit churlish to withhold all 5 circles but I have a bit of a thin..."
$80
#25 of 264 hotels in Lima
aramk says: "Spent two nights at the Duo Hotel Boutique this July with a friend and enjoyed t..."
$88