Lilla Radmannen Hotel

Lilla Radmannen Hotel Rates and Deals

Lilla Radmannen Hotel Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The cutest hotelroom in Stockholm Mar 13, 2012
The hotel named Lilla Rådmannen is a small nice hotel belonging to a hotel chain in Stockholm that I like a lot. One of the sister hotels, Freys is one of my favorites in this part of Stockholm. I had never stayed at this little hotel before but I knew that I would not be disappointed, because the chain is making quality experiences even out of small hotel rooms.

Hotel Lilla Rådmannen is located in a peaceful area in the heart of the city, and it is situated in a small and narrow street, so when you arrive in a taxi or getting away in one, you block the street. The hotel is just moments away from the shopping high street Drottninggatan, which is one of the best walking streets in this area of town. The hotel is situated maybe 1 km from the central Station, so access is easy if you arrive in Stockholm with the Arlanda Express.

The hotel is small and there are only 36 rooms. My best guess is that the all the rooms are stylish because my room was nursed in to the last detail. It is an intimate hotel. The welcome when I entered was nice; I was met with a smile and a warm welcome from a sweet blond girl. I arrived pretty late because I had been flying in from Copenhagen after work. After checking in the only thing that I wanted was to get to my room and check my mails before I would go to sleep.

I entered my room and I was quite surprised; the room was like stepping in to a young girls wet dream. The room was decorated in really soft colors except for all the sharp red contrasts. The wallpaper was quite amazing with huge butterflies and it was quite relaxing. The bed was queen size and it had red headboard. On top of the bed there were two white pillows and two red ones with a bear sitting in front of all the pillows. The bottom bed linen was red and the curtains as well. On the wall behind the bed there was a huge Photostat with a picture of a rose.

There was also a small desk and a red lounge chair, and I was quite amazed of the work that had been put into making the room so thoroughly matching. The room was small but it was made really nice. I could not help myself smiling as I was lying there in the bed looking at the butterflies and the red curtains. The room had also a very small bathroom that was functional but not more than that.

The hotel was fair in price, and it was in the middle of the price scale that one meets in Stockholm. Departing from the hotel the next morning was quite easy and the taxi arrived quite fast after they booked it in the reception. It was surely a hotel that I would consider to use again.
KeikoCreative says:
U are welcome;)
@Jamal - LMAO!
Posted on: May 18, 2012
Dr_Seuss says:
Nice feature Christian 8-)
Posted on: May 17, 2012
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Congrats on your featured review! the room look so romantic!
Posted on: May 17, 2012