W Bellagio Dr, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Light @ Bellagio Las Vegas Reviews

Fitnessguru729 Fitnessg…
Light @ Bellagio Apr 09, 2014
I had the opportunity to explore the nightlife in Las Vegas and the group and I went to Light @ Bellagio. This venue was out of control with incredible graphics, music, and live performers. Drinks at this venue are triple in price of what you would normally pay at home so remember that. The venue was expensive but very clean and the restroom area was clean as well. I'm adding some pictures to this review just so that you can see the work that goes into this club at night. This venue is inside of The Bellagio Hotel. I would definitely want to visit this venue again in the future.
mellemel8 mellemel8
Aug 12, 2007
I am a local, although this was my first time coming here. my friend from LA came down to visit for a day. we both never been there. we got VIP passes that we saved since febuary 2007. i put us on the guest list but i called it in too late. this was our backup. ladies are always free. the cover charge for guys currently is $20. if you walk towards the club. there might be a hot girl or hot guy passing out free passes for guys and girls. dress to impress or they won't approach you. this is great when you are not on the guest list. you don't have to wait long. the passes are good before 12am and must use before the end of the year.

we arrived close to midnight. the dance floor is small. however not crowded. there are 4 stripper poles on each corner of the dance floor. it is very dark inside. which is normal. the only lights are on the VIP tables, bars, and walkways.

we had a good time dancing all night. drinks are always expensive in vegas. if you are lucky you can dance on the stripper pole. hee hee we were LUCKY.
mellemel8 says:
you are OOC, out of control :P
Posted on: Aug 20, 2007
jmaxiv says:
I fokkin hate standing in line. More fun to find the hottest girl in line grab her and go bust down the door. WHATT!
Posted on: Aug 20, 2007