Lifestyle Crown Villas Puerto Plata

Cofresi Beach, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Lifestyle Crown Villas Puerto Plata Rates and Deals

Lifestyle Crown Villas Puerto Plata Reviews

OmReizen OmReizen
Excellent Service + Excellent People + Excellent Food = Excellent Vacation! Nov 25, 2012
I travel as often as I can to as many places as I can, but this is the last stop!

I first visited the resort about 5 years ago and I cannot get enough. The experience only gets better every time I go. The people are great and extremely friendly, the food is excellent, the service is exceptional. I am so spoiled when I go there it's difficult for me to go anyplace else because I won't have the same experience.

I have stayed in the Tropical suites and the villas. I prefer the villas but honestly the service was the same no matter what my accommodations were. The entire resort is clean including the beaches and I have never gone to an unclean restroom even on the beach.

There are several restaurants and buffets. The restaurants are top notch and the food is excellent. I couldn't make up my mind in one restaurant and the host brought me both entrees I was pondering over! I'm glad he did because both were awesome! I missed my dinner reservation one night due to being pampered on the beach and time got away from me, but I went to the buffet (without changing)and to my surprise the quality was on the same scale as the restaurants! The variety was very extensive and service there was great too!

I love this place and I go to this resort at least twice a year so they will always have my vote for the best luxury vacation!
VIP World Swimming Pool
rachelaliotta rachelal…
Luxury at a Price Jul 03, 2011
We stayed at the LHVC Villas using my RCI timeshare trade in and got 2 villas (hold 6 each) for 12 people. It worked out really well in that sense and the places were beautiful with our own private pools in the backyard. Since we were timeshare members trading in, we also go the perk of having gauranteed reservations made at one of the 4 restaurants each night all made for us on the first day so we didnt ever have to worry about not getting a time slot.

However, the concierge assigned to our villa was annoying and constantly suggesting things to us that had many hidden fees (it seemed like we were asked to pay an additional $10 for everything!!). For example, as part of the all inclusive package we paid for with the villa it says "24 hour room service of food and drinks" -- however, what they didnt tell you, was everytime you ordered food, you had to pay $10 in addition to have it delivered. These fee's were hidden everywhere. However, the beach bar and beds on the beach were wonderful and the villa with the personal staff who came and made us breakfast every morning was truly FANTASTIC, she was adorable.... if only that concierge wasn't so annoying about everything.....

all in all, for a big group, worth the price.

PROS: food and drinks taken care of in all-inclusive fee, beach and private pool. Breakfast made for you every morning in-villa and fridge stocked daily.

CONS: limited stuff to do around puerta plata, day trips were expensive, everything had hidden fee's that would have been fun. Resorted to drinking and laying around every day instead because of this....
villa 43 pool (private)
Beach (with bed in view)
Hottub on beach with beds for reso…
Villa 15 (with private pool in vie…

Lifestyle Crown Villas Puerto Plata Overview

Location.
Located in Puerto Plata, Lifestyle Crown Villas - All Inclusive is near the airport and close to Playa Cofresi, Ocean World Adventure Park, and Fort San Felipe. This all-inclusive resort is also near Amber Museum.

Resort Features.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Lifestyle Crown Villas - All Inclusive features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. The resort serves a complimentary breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services and a hair salon. This 4-star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service and audio-visual equipment. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply) and the resort has an Internet point. This Puerto Plata property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. In addition to a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours), other complimentary shuttle services include a beach shuttle, a theme park shuttle, and a casino shuttle. Wedding services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.

Guestrooms.
90 air-conditioned guestrooms at Lifestyle Crown Villas - All Inclusive feature CD players and ceiling fans. All rooms include separate sitting areas. Accommodations include kitchens. Wireless Internet access is available. Televisions have cable channels, DVD players, and VCRs.

Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility.

The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby, fees may apply.

Lifestyle Crown Villas Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor