Lifehouse

Frinton Road, Essex, United Kingdom
lifehouse.co.uk - 01255 860050

Compare Chelmsford Hotel Rates (0.4km away)

Lifehouse Essex Reviews

smurfygirly smurfygi…
Georgeous brand new spa in beautiful setting Aug 09, 2011
I stayed here a few months ago and it was amazing, there were a group of 8 girls and the service we received from the moment we arrived was of a very high standard. The rooms were great and the spa facilities were excellent. We all had treatments and there were no complaints. There was a minor issue with the lateness of one of my treatments which was a little inconvenient as it was on the last day and the girls wanted to get home. The food in the restaurant was stunning, the only comment I would make was it was the same menu both nights, would have been nice to have been different. They were very generous with mineral water at meals and in the rooms. They didn't overcharge on drinks either like you might expect, I think we paid about £11 for the house wine and it was quite nice. The coffee shop is lovely too and a bit cheaper than Starbucks.

You can borrow mountain bikes from reception at no charge and go for a ride, although we only made it the local pub I'm sure you could go further and have a very enjoyable ride.

They also include all sorts of fitness and lifestyle classes. I did the bootcamp, have to say didn't really enjoy it, was a bloke making us run around playing games. Probably rather do pilates or yoga next time.

At the moment they have a special offer on where you pay full price for one person and the other goes for half price which makes it quite reasonable as all your meals are included.

If you are going to stay I would recommend going during the week where the room rates are cheaper and there are a lot less people around. We noticed a massive influx on the Friday evening.

If you get the chance then go, fellas take your other halves for a romantic break, she'll love you for it ;)

Compare Chelmsford Hotel Rates (0.4km away)

Lifehouse Map