Life Design Hotel

Life Design Hotel Rates and Deals

Life Design Hotel Belgrade Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great location and a very nice hotel Jul 27, 2016
The Life Design hotel is a really nice hotel which I visited when they opened some years ago. There is a parking in the basement for your car which is really nice. The hotel has a really good location, very close to the main sights of the capital and reallyclose to the main walking street. The hotel does not look like much from the outside and I had missed it if I had not stayed there before. The staff in the reception was really , kind and service minded - in general the staff is really friendly and a really helpful.

The rooms are nice and quite spacious, good bed and a nice bathroom. There is no noise from the street or the neighbors even if they have kids, maybe they were just very well behaved. There is a good restaurant at the premises and the breakfast is very tasty - loads of nice local dishes and the sweets are mouthwatering.

It still will one of my preferred hotels in Belgrade.
The bathroom
Just opposite the hotel in the bac…
The cafe opposite - well worth vis…
Chokk Chokk
A super hotel and great value for your money Aug 16, 2010
I was going to Belgrade for the first time so I had no experience to draw from so I was back to my usual sources. I had booked the hotel on booking.com after having read some reviews on their site. The hotel had gotten pretty good reviews all over and I found the price acceptable too.

As I entered Belgrade it started to rain heavily and I mean heavily. I drove in to the city centre and parked in the rain to get an idea about where the Design Hotel was situated. I had the address but neither the GPS was working and the fact was that I didn’t have a map that was very detailed, and apparently the hotel was so new that it was not in the guide book as well. Luckily I found another hotel that was situated on the same street in the book and it was next to where I was parked.

I managed after some time to park the car not far from the hotel and find the entrance to the hotel that was not so evident. The people in the reception were extremely nice, friendly and service minded. They found me a better room because I had booked a double room for single use; lately I had been doing this all the time because I have gotten so tired of small crummy rooms. They even had a free parking in the in the basement so that was where I started. I had to drive around the block but it was rather easy to find, and there was quite good space to the cars compared to many other garages.

The room was great; it was huge and well designed in a cozy modern way. The bed was enormous, larger than normal and it was just like a bed that you dream about. The bath room was nicely designed and I was totally satisfied with what I had gotten. I took a cold beer in the fridge and put my feet up and smiled at my luck. Belgrade had started in a really great way.

I had no local currency so I walked down to the reception to ask; it turned out that there was an ATM 15 meters from the entrance. I went back to the guys and asked if they could recommend a restaurant with traditional Serbian food. They recommended the place Kafana Manjez and in a second they had already booked a table and a taxi. The restaurant turned out to be great and I was quite pleased when I came back to the hotel.

Next morning I woke up after a good night sleep; the room had these wonderful dark drapes that kept all light out but that also is very rare at most hotels. The breakfast restaurant was really nice and with a wonderful breakfast that had almost everything one could dream of.

In the evening I had my diner in the hotel restaurant and the food was really great, the only thing that I found boring was that I was all alone in the restaurant.
The bath room
Vlindeke says:
Sounds like a nice place to stay!
Chokk says:
Best hotel I stayed in for a long time
Glynnes says:
Review and photos are great.

Life Design Hotel Overview

The location on Balkanska can accommodate many needs in Belgrade. The Life Design Hotel offers easy access to various sites to visit while in the city. The local travel options near the Life Design Hotel include land and air travel.

The guest rooms are fully furnished with air conditioning and satellite TV. Phones at the Life Design Hotel can connect with international or local lines. Rooms are available for upgrade and have a private bathroom and attached kitchenette.

Guests have a wide variety of services and options available to them during their stay at the Life Design Hotel. Coffee and tea are served complimentary throughout the day. The design of the hotel is modeled in cosmopolitan spirit and with neutral colors. Menu choices available in the hotrl restaurant feature a number of international cuisines, specifically of French and Italian flavors. A breakfast menu is offered and the chocolate cake served is very popular. There is a hotel bar that serves a taste of local chocolate and aromatic liqueurs of original recipe.

Life Design Hotel Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower