Lido Recreation Centre

Krasta str. 76, Riga, Latvia - +371 6 7700 000

Lido Recreation Centre Riga Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Food, drink and more Jun 21, 2012
We were taken to this original food and recreation place located outside Riga, for our first Latvian meal.

The entire complex looks amazing and creates very relaxing atmosphere. We did not get to experience more than just the food there, but it was enough to get the fell for the place.

Lido serves a buffet type food with the choice that spoils. Choose not only from variety of meat/fish cooked dishes, but also all that goes with it. It took me a long while of browsing before I could make up my mind on what to eat. It was too much to choose!!!

Once finally sited for the meal, there was no disappointment for the quality. Very well cooked local cuisine at affordable prices. Yum :)

I would recommend to visit this one-of-the-kind place and experience quality Latvian food.
The food building
One of the dessert dispalys
Our group
jostravel jostravel
The best food in town Jun 02, 2010
For traditional Latvian food and festivities, head to the Lido Recreation Centre. Only 15 minutes by tram from Riga city centre, it has the best buffet I've ever seen. There's plenty to do, with a bar downstairs and both a small theme park and ice-skating rink outside. It's one big log cabin with a windmill at one end. Trust me - the food is fantastic!!!
The windmill at the Lido Recreatio…

Check Riga Hotel Deals