Lido Lakes Resort & Conference

Jl Raya Bogor - Sukabumi Km.21 Bogor 16740 Jawa Barat - Indonesia, Sukabumi, Indonesia
www.lidolakes.com - +62 251 8220922

Check Sukabumi Hotel Deals

Lido Lakes Resort & Conference Sukabumi Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Nice Affordable Resort Jun 08, 2012
I was here for a two-day workshop. Beside as a participant, I was also the one and only committee. So, amongst my business organizing the participants' room, food, and also the workshop room and needs, I experienced myself that all the staff were very helpful and quick in responding my request.

The bedroom is clean, nice, and spacious. So is the bathroom. They provide TV with several local and international channels and also free wi-fi in bedroom. So, I could leave my 2 daughters in the room peacefully with TV and internet while I was having workshop ;D

Overall, the hotel facilities are good. The location is closed to a lake and the view from the restaurant is very nice. People can use the bamboo raft at the lake for 140,000 IDR per raft and for maximum 10 people.

Usually, people stay here for a conference or outbound activities nearby, such as white water rafting or paint ball.

The bad thing is only the traffic to get there. The road is not wide enough and in bad condition. It is because it is a main road from a very big company of bottled water to other regions. So, we pass very many trucks loaded by hundreds of galons of water.
The beds
The other side of the room
The bathroom