Lido Disco

Lido Disco Durban Reviews

CFD CFD
Jan 15, 2007
Located in Richards bay and Durban South Africa

After being in Ushaka Marine (read annother review) we decided to go to a Bar to relax with some beers and perhaps go out on the dance floor and see how well we did with the ladies. The cabdriver then took us to Lido disco.

Lido disco is not a bar , but a disco as the name implies. The theme is flashy lights , cheesy music, and girls on the dance floor :). After a while just sitting and looking "cool"(my best pickupline..hehe)a girl came over to me and started talking (whoa what a change of pace compared to other bars!). She asked all the time if it was ok that she was talking to me and so on.. Well.. to make a long story short.. She asked if i wanted to spend the night with her for a price.. After asking around this isnt just a bar ,but a bar with girls where most of them you can take back to your hotel for a price.

The prices should be resonable.(i have no real basis for comparison) I was offered a girl for 50dollar for one night ,but when i didnt show any interest the price dropped to 30dollar.

If this is your thing this is a great place, but if you just want to go out for a couple of beers and relax this is not the kind of place you should go to. (alltough its nice to sit to view the girls at the dancefloor) and they will keep you company in hoping for something more.

Check Durban Hotel Deals