14 Calle de Gerona, Madrid, Spain
913 66 46 21

Liana Madrid Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Dine in the heart of Plaza Mayor Nov 09, 2012
We walked 4 rounds of Plaza Mayor before deciding on this restaurant. Most waiters at the restaurants in Plaza Mayor keep inviting you to try their restaurant. Some even whistled at you whilst trying to figure out my nationality. They think I am Filipino.

We got a table alfresco (right outside) so that my view of the Plaza is uninterrupted! I liked our table.

We ordered:

2 Nestea

2 Pan Y Mantequilla

1 Salmon Gratinado (mine)

1 Lubina Txacoli

I chopitos (tiny fried squids which has become my favourite ever since I came to Spain)

2 hot tea

We finished almost all our food (at least I finished my salmon and every bit of those chopitos!). The total bill came to 52 Euros which was quite reasonable for the size of the serving.

We sat here a long time as I was waiting for darkness to fall (which only came about 10.30pm) so that I can take night shots!

The waiters here are quite efficient especially the one who served us. He spoke good English and French and was very quick in clearing tables and quite hard working.
Me at Restaurant Liana 1962 in the…
westwind57 says:
It's a huge square so after walking around four times I am sure you must have been hungry :)
Posted on: Nov 09, 2012