Lia Cafe

Email: bluewasters@denpasar.… - 0812390 7411 / 0812398 1408

Lia Cafe Bali Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Lia Cafe Grilled Seafood at Jimbaran Beach May 15, 2011
I decided to check out this cafe after reading a few good reviews from selected blogs. Upon informing my driver that we are selecting this cafe, his comments were "it's one of the cheapest, but the quality may not be excellent". We ignored his comments as we knew, this cafe offers fixed priced set menu, which is better than being conned by the other restaurants who charge according to weight of the seafood.

NO REGRETS!

Service was great. Food was tip top excellent! If I can swallow the bones, trust me, i WOULD! Very tasty and is really finger-licking-good!

Awesome meal overlooking the sunset, watching planes landing and take off, listening to the beautiful sound of waves, what more can I ask for?

In front, there are a few carts selling some toys for the kids, and also "grilled corn". very tasty indeed! The waitress at Lia Cafe told me that locals are charged IDR 5,000 per corn. So off I went to the corn-seller but was shocked when he wanted to charge me IDR 10,000. Quickly I said "I thought it's only IDR 5,000?". He nodded shyly. Always remember to BARGAIN if there's no price tag!

Service was a bit slow probably due to overwhelming crowd. But that would mean it's a good place to dine in, and that the food is fresh. Worth the wait!
jerryina1 says:
I couldnt agree with going to Jimbaran for first timer.
Local dish in Sanur include Nasi Campur and in Ubud Pig Suckling Balinese Style unless you have to eat halal food.
Posted on: Mar 19, 2013
trippin_jen says:
Heheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: May 17, 2011
iramalama says:
"Very tasty and is really finger-licking-good"

Isn't that last bit under copyright law?
;-)~