Li River Cruise

Binjiang Road, Guilin, China

Li River Cruise Guilin Reviews

henryqhe henryqhe
picturesque, peaceful, and truly relaxing experience Apr 11, 2011
Spend a resplendent day cruising the Li River near Guilin/Yangshuo and you will not regret it, if you are into pure nature. The Li River offers a peaceful and scenic ride between the famous landscapes of Guilin, and drops you off at the "western street" town where ex-pats from Australia/US/UK have opened up many bars and restaurants, offering English-speaking tourists a nice little break from the language barrier. The boats they offer along the Li River range from 8-person fisherman boats to large (relatively) passenger ships. If you don't speak Chinese, then it is best to go with the larger passenger ships, where there are some English speaking staff. In any case, the bottom line is, for a small price, you will get to see one of the most famous places in China, where former Pres. Clinton went to see for himself.

Related Travel Blogs About Li River Cruise

Guilin,the best beautiful city.
City Pic City Map Nationality :   Population :    Climate The best time to visit Guilin is between April and October. During this time, the a…Li River cruise route, not in Guilin. -The tours end in Yangshou. A bus returns you to Guilin (an hour…
Day 18: Li River Cruise starting at Guilin
This morning I woke up and took a shower, before I got dressed. Then I went towards the restaurant to have breakfast. I had a quick breakfast, as I wanted to get outside. Our tour guide had arranged …Guilin. Our suitcases would be taken by bus towards the hotel, as we couldn't take them with us on board the cruise ship. I grabbed my camera and went…
Beautiful Guilin!! Jan. 9th - 11th, 2008. If you go to China, make sure to go to Guilin.
Guilin ... "I have just arrived by plane and boy, I can breath!   Xi'an was great for the history of the Terracotta Warriors etc. but it was very hard to breath ... the weather there p…River ... the hills were so majestic ... this was the highlight of touring in Guilin,  the cruise journey along the Li River

Check Guilin Hotel Deals