Levende Lounge

www.levendelounge.com - (415) 864-6388

Levende Lounge San Francisco Reviews

kchong kchong
Dec 04, 2005
"World fusion" cuisine (I really can't think of any other way to describe it), tapas style in SF's Mission districtI went here on a weekday night, so I haven't experienced what the typical nightlife here is like, but according to citysearch and other various sources, it's the place to be on a Fri/Sat night (esp. for people in their late 20s-early 30s). Instantly, my friend and I were wowed with the decor - plush brown suede benches (not quite, but I don't know what else to call them) that were so incredibly comfortable that I could sleep on them, a DJ area, and flat screen TVs (or plasmas.. not sure) really just screamed hip and trendy (in a good way). Since it was like a Tuesday or Wednesday early in the evening, we were pretty much one of the few parties having dinner (there were, however, a lot of people at the bar for happy hour). Our waiter was really cool and suggested a lot of the things that I had in mind (from reviews). We had the mini lamb burgers (so good), the duck confit tacos (so good), the fries (very unique and interesting), the scallops (pretty good).. with drinks - the effen cherry bomb (really gross even though it got rave reviews... tasted like cough syrup), and la fresa (not that good either, but better than the cherry). This place was fabulous, and my favorite place in SF thus far. A bit pricey (for two people with everything.. came out to maybe around... $80?) but welllll worth it!!

Check San Francisco Hotel Deals