Level 8 - Ciroc Bar

Argwings Kodhek Road, Nairobi, Kenya
www.bestwestern.com - 254 202927000
Level 8 - Ciroc Bar - Level 8 :-)
Level 8 - Ciroc Bar - Poolside
Level 8 - Ciroc Bar - Heaters to deal with the chill !
Level 8 - Ciroc Bar - City View
Level 8 - Ciroc Bar - Roof top
Level 8 - Ciroc Bar - Level 8 :-)

Level 8 - Ciroc Bar Nairobi Reviews

mwafrika mwafrika
Pricey but super cool ! Aug 20, 2013
An writing the review after my second visit. The first time I went they had only been open a week or so and there were a few misses here and there, which we loudly raised :-) Am glad to note that they have been addressed when I went in for the second time :-)

It’s located on the rooftop of the hotel and though relatively small – it’s very well done. Outside sitting space is available by the pool with a great view of the city, however, it gets really cold and windy – and will just not work on a rainy day !

Concerns from the first visit :

1. The music was too loud to early, it was 6pm and we could barely hear each other speak. Second time, corrected - went in at 8pm and the volume was just right, and he was playing very good old school music.

2. The staff were not very conversant with the drinks menu, they also had a whole bunch of options listed which were not actually available. It took almost half hour before we had drinks! The barman did come to the table and explain the challenge and salvage the situation. Someone would also check on us periodically just to make sure we were okay.

Beers will set you back Kes 450 and cocktails Kes 700 (Though the Ciroc ones are pretty good ) Not too sure about soda, could be Kes 250.

I have to commend them for one thing. We were about 7 of us and by end of the evening when we asked for the bills they came in time, separately and all correct ! This was a first for me. Most establishment always lump everything together and leave you to your own devices !!

Oh and when I went the second time – smiles all around – and they knew exactly what i was going to have and where I would like to sit :-) :-) was very pleased with that !
Level 8 :-)