Level 33

8 Marina Boulevard #33-01 • Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1 , Singapore, Singapore

Level 33 Singapore Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Another sky bar Mar 18, 2012
As the name of the bar suggest, this bar is located at Level 33 of the Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC) Tower 1.

MBFC houses majority of the international banks in Singapore. Therefore, you can expect a lot of yuppies, bankers, expatriates at this bar. With it also comes some local bimbos as well!! I never fail to hear them speak so loud in the lift (they are always trying to speak in a fancy English accent because there are foreigners among us)!

I came here a couple of times to have a drink after dinner (around 10 pm), so i have yet to manage to get a seat outdoors where you get a magnificent view (at 156 m high) of the Singapore's new skyline - the whole Marina Bay area and the city skyline. The only time that I could get a table was at a smoker's table but we do not qualify as none of us smoke!) So my tip would be to come around 7 or 8 pm.

Boasting to be the World's Highest Urban Craft Brewery. This place is known for its craft brewery - Blond Lager, Pale Ale, Stout and House Porter.

I am not particularly a big fan of beer (especially after dinner), my ultimate favourite is Kolsch which of course they do not have (it is very hard to find Kolsch in Singapore). So I always try different cocktails (Mai Tai, Margarita, Cosmopolitan, Mojito) each time I come. Each time, I am quite disappointed (once I barely tasted any alcohol in my Margarita!) so I guess maybe you come here for the beer?

Another minus point is the waiters are quite "blur".
In-house pour!